Irish racer Carroll prefers adventures

LockH

1 PW
Ummm.. Started out in Victoria BC Canada, then sta
ES Bible "Search found 1 match: +"Jaguar i Pace""... again:

irishtimesdotcom_logo1.gif

(Wiki:)
The Irish Times is an Irish daily broadsheet newspaper launched on 29 March 1859. The editor is Kevin O'Sullivan who succeeded Geraldine Kennedy in 2011; the deputy editor is Denis Staunton. The Irish Times is published every day except Sundays. It employs 420 people.

Though formed as a Protestant nationalist paper, within two decades and under new owners it had become the voice of Irish unionism. It is no longer considered a unionist paper; it is generally perceived as being politically liberal and progressive, as well as being centre-right on economic issues.

Irish racer Carroll prefers adventures in electric cars
(Sub-titled: "Irish driver shuns Formula One to break new ground with Jaguar in Formula E")
http://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-...prefers-adventures-in-electric-cars-1.2934563

Includes:
Jaguar i-Pace
The point indeed. Jaguar has confirmed plans to launch the i-Pace, an all-electric SUV with a 500km range. The car is slated to go on sale in just 18-months’ time and is set to be a serious rival to the likes of Tesla and Audi’s e-Tron range.

EV's feel so much better to drive or race than ICE's of a similar performance level.

The ICE era will fall so fast and so hard as the public get exposed to EVs.

Back