The State of Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure

LockH

1 PW
Ummm.. Started out in Victoria BC Canada, then sta
CT-Jo.png

Our New Report: The State of Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure, And The Landscape Looking Forward
https://cleantechnica.com/2018/01/1...ing-infrastructure-landscape-looking-forward/

Starts:
Editor’s note: We have just published our first report solely focused on electric vehicle charging. It’s a deep dive into residential EV charging stations, public EV charging stations, multi-family building and commercial EV charging stations, EV service equipment innovations, EV charging business models, and electric vehicle adoption trends. Below is the report introduction.

You can read a 21-page preview of the report, purchase the whole report for $500, or patiently read CleanTechnica to obtain all of the insights we have to share from the work. Enjoy!

:roll: (Just ignore the billions of AC electric outlets out there... :lol:

LockH said:
Hehe... That was MY question. :wink:
Who's ignoring those outlets? We have over 100 of them at work. Plugshare lists them occasionally but there aren't many out there that are safe/legal to use.

"there aren't many out there that are safe/legal to use"... Huh... Sorry? `Round my burg they have a thing "building code"... watt covers stuff like outdoor outlets...

LockH said:
"there aren't many out there that are safe/legal to use"... Huh... Sorry?
Safe - don't have to stretch a wire across a public sidewalk to charge your vehicle (for example)
Legal - owner won't yell at you (and/or call the cops) because you are stealing power
That being said, there are about two dozen public outlets here in San Diego that are usable for EV's, as well as over 100 here at my company.

Back