Does Elon Lurk these forums ?

Jestronix

10 kW
I can't help but think Elons the sorta guy that occasionally on a Sunday would have a quick read on endless :) just a sneak between flights or by the pool :) or maybe if this around during his early tesla days :)

Jestronix said:
I can't help but think Elons the sorta guy that occasionally on a Sunday would have a quick read on endless :) just a sneak between flights or by the pool :) or maybe if this around during his early tesla days :)

If that's the case:

HI ELON! That's right, you're dealing with Doug, here. So, you talked to Terry lately? Phil? Who else should I ask about?

So I have this idea about using your space shot of your car in a movie. . . .

https://money.cnn.com/2018/08/07/news/companies/elon-musk-tesla-private/index.html

Wouldn't it be interesting to have him here expalining. I cannot believe he would have the funding not just because that's a big number but the shares are overbought and who knows when they might actually be WORTH what they cost.

Also sometimes interesting hanging overhead with him.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/elon-musk-tesla-lawsuit-tweets-1.4781880
Elon Musk sued over tweets, proposal to take Tesla private

Tesla Inc. and its chief executive Elon Musk were sued twice on Friday by investors who said they fraudulently engineered a scheme to squeeze short-sellers, including through Musk's proposal to take the electric car company private.

The lawsuits were filed three days after Musk stunned investors by announcing on Twitter that he might take Tesla private in a record $72 billion US transaction that valued the company at $420 per share, and that "funding" had been "secured."

I bet he has, and I bet he has seen a few advanced designs here...

Rich Rebuilds, on youtube, had a bright idea for him about building the Tesla E bike...

Says, Hey Elon, Here is a business idea for you. Now that you made a few million off of the flame thrower...

Build a Tesla E bike. Rich was on a rant, so he sarcastically was saying how it would have a bell, and a special tone, and
every time some one rang it, others would think of Tesla cars...Or something like that. Plus a basket and silliness.

But, Just imagine if Elan Musk threw some power into designing some new E bikes... :mrgreen:

Never mind that; Elon, he rolled his eyes mentioning your balls. YOUR balls. ROLLED his eyes, Elon, ROLLED them.

You gonna take that?

(Knows what will REALLY liven things up.)

Dauntless said:
[strike]Never mind that; Elon, he rolled his eyes mentioning your balls. YOUR balls. ROLLED his eyes, Elon, [/strike] ROLLED them.

You gonna take that?

(Knows what will REALLY liven things up.)

[strike]Rolled YOUR balls[/strike]
[strike]Rolled HIS balls[/strike]
Rolled SOMEONES balls - Not Elons, Not Dauntless, Not Mine

He does not read this forum, he doesn't have the time. I asked him about building a "bike" about 6 months back and he mentioned that he had once had an accident on a motorcycle that could have cost him his life. He said from that point on, he swore off motorcycles. Still, I have kicked around the idea of doing a group build of a flux frame or something, then having it painted the same as his Roadster and giving it to him as a gift. At the end of the day he is a true performance guy through and through, so I know he'd be impressed the capabilities.

Welp. Cats out of the bag now.
I. Am. Elon.
AnotherSnappyBasil-size_restricted.gif

:lol:

Dude, if you need help doing an invocation, just ask.

You start out in the objective, 'It is. . . .'

It is. . .A new way.
It is. . .The future.

Then it's time to externalize, a bit directed. 'You are.'. . .'

You are. . .coming.
You are. . .ARRIVING!

Then it's time to personalize. With MYSTICIZISM! 'Thou art. . . .'

Thou art. . .Needed.
Thou art. . .The vision.
Thou art. . .As asked, as shall be. . As. . . ?

Then the big finish. That's right, the reveal. 'I am. . . .'

I am here.
I am now.
I am as you shall be, as I shall show you.

Am if THAT is not enough. . . .

I
Am
ELON!

Well, yeah, back at Improv Olympic (Where Comedy IS the Truth) I was the undisputed master of the invocation.

So tell me, can whosoever you gave that in-house TV job to in Hawthorne do THAT?

Wouldn't it be great if you really WERE E and I could just rub your face in it?

I'm sure Terry would want me to say 'Hi!'

st35326 said:
I asked him about building a "bike" about 6 months back and he mentioned that he had once had an accident on a motorcycle that could have cost him his life. He said from that point on, he swore off motorcycles.

Ah, so now he's a car guy who'd rather cost other people their lives instead. How banal and predictable.

Back