I saw an Audi E-Tron today!

recumpence

1 GW
On Earth right now. That can change at any time, t
Hey Guys,

Today we were on a road trip with the Model 3. We stopped at the Oakdale MN supercharger to grab a few electrons. We parked next to a brand new Performance Model 3 with ultra white interior (very nice!). Just then my son says "Dad, look at that weird paint job on that SUV." I looked and told him it was a wrap. No big deal. He dared me to walk up to it. "Big deal, it's just parked in the lot." As we walked up to it, I saw the side emblem "E-Tron". No way! So, I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and got some video of it (including through the window, into the cabin at the dash). Then a guy walked up and told me I could not see the interior. "It is a top secret prototype".

Apparently he did not see me filming. :mrgreen:

Anyway, I will post the video on my Youtube channel this weekend.

Matt

If you have to be a tool to drive an Audi, do you have to be an electric tool to drive an e-Audi?

At the Formula electric race last year, they had an Audi wagon in a wrap that said "E-tron" all down both sides, I asked them about it and it was a short electric range plug-in hybrid ICE car...

This is their full size SUV. GO to their web site. You will see the same looking SUV we saw.

The E-Tron badging was small, but visible.

I spoke with one of the testers at length. He quoted 300 miles of range and very strong acceleration.

It had Michigan plates.

Keep an eye on my channel. I shows up very clearly.

Matt

Back