EV Incentives List (that kick GAS!)

ChargePoint

100 mW
I wanted to share this list of EV incentives as a community resource for anyone that wants to use it for their own research. Our team updates this list regularly for EV incentives available throughout the nation. When you visit the link you can see what's available by clicking on your state.

104euxg.png

There's also a link there that will show you incentives for installing commercial and home stations, in case that's what you're looking for!

Here's where you'll find incentives that kick GAS (see what we did there? :cool: )

I hope you find this helpful!

-RH

Oh, and if you're shopping for EV car deals this Labor Day weekend, don’t forget you can qualify for as much as $10K in federal, state, and local incentives to help offset the purchase (or lease price) for a plug-in EV or a hybrid EV!

Canada is left out again, but whats new eh!
Ya know what they say, the population of California (39,536,653 2017 est.) is the same population as (2016 - 35,151,728 and 2018 37M in change) Kanada eh! and from what I heard, a 1000:1 ratio of weed stores.

Hehe... As much as I love the ladies... actually married one once... my "best man" at my wedding used to import one ship-load of tetrahydrocannabinol once a year from the Caribbean... (then took the rest of the year off...)

:wink:

ChargePoint said:
I wanted to share this list of EV incentives as a community resource for anyone that wants to use it for their own research. When you visit the link you can see what's available by clicking on your state.
ChargePoint,

:lol: :lol: You can take Utah off of the "incentive" list. With some of the worst air in the USA in and around their cities, they will let EVs use the HOV lane? Nothing else? That's it?

Typical freeway speed limits here are 70 mph. Typical HOV lane drivers travel at 85~90 mph, even when going past the police cars. Unless you have one very rapid EV and the lead foot to use it, the usually slower speeds of an EV in the HOV lane would be a major incentive for Road Rage here.

Rather than encouraging the use of EVs, maybe the legislature is just trying to get all of the EV users shot on sight. :twisted:

markz said:
Canada is left out again, but whats new eh!
Ya know what they say, the population of California (39,536,653 2017 est.) is the same population as (2016 - 35,151,728 and 2018 37M in change) Kanada eh! and from what I heard, a 1000:1 ratio of weed stores.

True, this list is for the United States, but I'm happy to let our team know that you'd like to see Canada added!

Two items missing from list...

The number "120" and the word "swap".

MY "EV"s plug into 120VAC electrical outlets... of which there must be billions around... and where there are rarely any lineups...

... and the word "swap" as in swapping battery packs... The quickest way to recharge that I know of. Seen in ES Newz:
Gogoro currently has around 750 battery swap stations in Taiwan for their existing electric scooters. Riders can simply pull up to a station, remove a fresh battery from the station and replace their existing battery. The batteries are small enough to handle easily, and scooters can use more than one battery to increase range and reduce the frequency of battery swap stops.

The scooters and their swappable batteries have been wildly successful in the densely populated Taiwanese market. Over the last three years, Gogoro has facilitated over 17 million battery swaps at their stations.

Tks

Back