Tesloop electric ride share taxi

LockH

1 PW
Ummm.. Started out in Victoria BC Canada, then sta
Huh. ESB "Search found 0 matches: Tesloop"? Huh.

Hehe... News from California via England...

The electric cool car acid test . . :
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/the-electric-cool-car-acid-test-32n5vw6qb

Starts w/a pic:

methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fcbd7069e-b2c0-11e8-a553-a0ee9be48bc6.jpg

... and:
Tesloop is an electric ride share taxi offering coconut water, protein bars, noise-cancelling headphones and a driver who is a part-time Hollywood extra — its an LA millennial hipster’s dream. Unfortunately it’s only available on the west coast of the US, but there are plans to drive it into Europe.

I chose a car-hire-free holiday in California this summer, much easier than it used to be thanks to car-sharing apps. For the three-hour journey from LA to Palm Springs, I booked a £53 seat in a new Tesla Model X, whose doors rise up like the DeLorean in Back to the Future.

Tesloop was founded in June 2015 by Haydn Sonnad, who set out to earn more money from a Tesla than it cost to own one. The low running costs allow Tesloop to offer “transportation with wifi, device chargers, healthy snacks, travel pillows, friendly pilots; we like to think of it as a rolling Starbucks, for less than it would normally cost to drive yourself”. During the loo breaks in a sunny McDonald’s our Tesla was plugged in for a charge.

Hehe... When I die I hope to be run down by an "Eco-Friendly" electric automobile...

Tesloop to offer “transportation with wifi, device chargers, healthy snacks, travel pillows, friendly pilots; we like to think of it as a rolling Starbucks, for less than it would normally cost to drive yourself”

Offer is the key word there, not free.

Hehe... Always target and take money from the wealthy. `Cause they're the only ones with any money. :mrgreen: I just emailed a past client (owns a real estate evaluation biz) watt owns a Tesla... suggesting he may want to get into the "high end" Tesla taxi biz... a la Tesloop. Downtown Toronto is lousy with folks watt have "too much" money.

8)

Back