Who makes speed limitation on ebike?

ravjohn

1 µW
I have an electrical bike (https://www.sprinter2000.ro/cumpara/bicicleta-electrica-sprinter-st1402-736; use a translator from romanian to english)
My bike has control display LED model 810, battery is 36V 21A, hub mounted motor 36V/350W and on controller is write 13+/-1A.
The bike is limitated electronical at 25km/h. What can I buy for increase the speed (a new controller 500W unlimited or a new control display model 810/880/890 or another thing)? My desire is to get more speed but with small costs.
Can I use some LCD display for seeing the speed also? What kind of display?
I have 90kg and ebike has 22kg and the range for my bike is almost 60km.
Thanks

ravjohn said:
I have an electrical bike (https://www.sprinter2000.ro/cumpara/bicicleta-electrica-sprinter-st1402-736; use a translator from romanian to english)
My bike has control display LED model 810, battery is 36V 21A, hub mounted motor 36V/350W and on controller is write 13+/-1A.
The bike is limitated electronical at 25km/h. What can I buy for increase the speed (a new controller 500W unlimited or a new control display model 810/880/890 or another thing)? My desire is to get more speed but with small costs.
Can I use some LCD display for seeing the speed also? What kind of display?
I have 90kg and ebike has 22kg and the range for my bike is almost 60km.
Thanks
Your options are:
1) Get a bigger wheel and re-lace the motor.
2) Get a new controller.
3) Hack the controller and identify the code that limits the speed (very hard)

Lots of people sell bike computers that show speed.

What controller do I have to buy? 36V or 48V? 350W or 500W? more amps? or...

A bike like this will probably have a top speed around 30 km/hour on 36V.

The 810 display does not have any function for speed restriction. You may be lucky and your existing controller has a hanging plug that is a speed restrictor. Then you just unplug it.

If not, then you must replace the controller. Some even use the 810 display, but there will be a price to pay in rewiring it to the harness in your bike, especially if your bike uses molded plugs. Most kit controllers do use molded connectors.

Back