Prodecotech 51.2V, 12 Ah LiFeP04 battery - Don't need one now

BVH

1 kW
As the title says, If someone has a good or bad 48 Volt, (51.2Volt Nominal), 16S/12 Amp Hour, LiFeP04 Prodecotech pack they would sell, I'd be interested in it. They've gone out of business as I understand it. My two are functioning fine but I'd like to prepare to rebuild them as they are 6 years old and I don't want to open one of them up to investigate what cells are used.

They are out of Florida and don't seem to be a popular brand relative to others. Don't know the cell brand as I don't want to open my still good functioning packs. They are 12 Ah pouch-type LiFeP04 is what I know at this point.

As the title says, If someone has a good or bad 51.2V, 16S/12 Ah LiFeP04 Prodecotech pack they would sell, I'd be interested in it. They've gone out of business as I understand it. My two are functioning fine but I'd like to prepare to rebuild them as they are 6 years old and I don't want to open one of them up to investigate what cells are used.

Ever hopeful of finding one. Any condition. Also, the 48 Volt (51.2 Nominal), 9 Amp Hour version would be fine, too.

Is there really anything special about this, other than shape, voltage and Ah capacity?

Do you know the xPyS layout?

Why not just make one from A123 cells, or K2 etc if you want cheap?

The persistence you show on this might best be applied toward figuring out how to move forward getting an functional equivalent custom built.

And I would say that your time might be better spent in other threads.

Yes, it does need to specific. It slides into the Prodecotech rack with integrated key switch and I want to end up with a 3rd battery so I want one I can rebuild. My two units are still working fine so I am in no rush.

Back