Iso Kepler friction drive

Manbeer

1 kW
haven't Seen any recent updates to the thread although a few people posted that they were interested. I tried to PM him a couple of days ago but I am hoping that somebody has one of these that they aren't using. I'm getting ready to start on a lightweight minimalist Chinese carbon build For my wife and this is my first choice in powertrain

Any help or direction would be appreciated, thanks

Hey buddy if you are still interested in getting a nice Friction drive,I have a dealer of mine that once helpede to get mine for a perfect price you can kindly shot him a pm

Danielpetreson7@gmail.com

Good luck Buddy

Sent from my S56 using Tapatalk

hi i made a nice setup that work awsome on a straight road, can reach up to 50km/hrs, also on hills no more than 15% can reach up to 33km/hr with pedal help. the problem its on high angle hills, there is no way for it to work, i have to change shifts on the bike an end up peddaling all the way up with almost no help of the motor an really slow.

have a:
Flipsky FSESC Mini V4 rated 50A
TURNIGY AERODRIVE SK3 - 6374-192KV MOTOR OUTRUNNER rated 80A
An a hailong 48v 12.8ah with BMS rated as 30A continuos discharge. made of lg mh1 3200mah, 13s4p

an running on FOC mode
set 80a on motor
an 30a on battery

any idea what could a change to improve the uphill performance?
(its ugly as hell , but it works :p)
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=381T4H5lJiI[/youtube]

I have two of these I never got around to installing. Message me if you're still interested

Back