Low Cost Bluetooth Programmable Controllers (YuYangKing)

Looking for something? Need a special part, but can't find it online anywhere? Post what you need, maybe others will have it to sell. Guest may post replies to topics already here. All topics here will expire after 60 days of inactivity.
kite_rider
1 µW
1 µW

Low Cost Bluetooth Programmable Controllers (YuYangKing)

Post by kite_rider » Feb 09, 2017 3:16 pm

I'd like to upgrade the 250W controller on a low cost e-bike that I just built. My battery/BMS can handle 30A and I think the brushless geared hub motor should be good for around 25A as well (at 36V).

I came across the YUYANGKING YKZ4830MM controller on AliBabba and I think it would be about perfect. This company offers a whole range of controllers with various amperage as well. I would be willing to get one of their high amperage controllers as well (within reason - don't need their monster controller) as long as I could program it down to for this bike.

The only place I could find one of these for sale was on Luna Cycle, but they were listed as 'out of stock'. Also, they didn't actually state which model was being sold, only '60 amp' which narrowed down the possibilities.

Anyway, anyone have a suggestion on where these can be bought (one at a time)?

Also, if anyone has a low cost 36V controller that runs around 20A - I'm interested!

Thanks!

izzzzzz6
100 µW
100 µW

Re: Low Cost Bluetooth Programmable Controllers (YuYangKing)

Post by izzzzzz6 » Feb 20, 2017 12:25 pm

I am also trying to find one of these. Probably the 800W version. So far everyone is saying two weeks. I would but perhaps one 800W and one 500W perhaps we can find a few more people and do a bulk purchase. Some people told me they are waiting to finish testing on these controllers. Seems to me that they might be a fairly new product and perhaps they are finding it difficult to keep up with orders?
Let me know if you find anything similar.

notoast
1 µW
1 µW

Post by notoast » Feb 25, 2017 9:51 am

Well, you can count me in for a group buy. There's a supplier in my country selling the ykz7280ja-b for 120 USD, but I'd rather get something with a bit more wiggle room for a motor upgrade.

StinkyGoalieGuy
100 W
100 W

Post by StinkyGoalieGuy » Mar 08, 2017 12:25 am

I have the 60amp, 72 volt YuYangKing bluetooth controller from Luna Cycle that I'm thinking of selling. Are you folks still looking for one?

4653cjsj
1 µW
1 µW

Post by 4653cjsj » Oct 29, 2017 5:57 am

Does anyone have the 60amp, 72 volt YuYangKing bluetooth controller from Luna Cycle? If so can they identify which model it is (maybe from the label on it?) Having difficulty finding the correct one for a Cyclone 3000w motor.

JtHaas
10 W
10 W

Post by JtHaas » Nov 06, 2017 10:25 pm

4653cjsj wrote:Does anyone have the 60amp, 72 volt YuYangKing bluetooth controller from Luna Cycle? If so can they identify which model it is (maybe from the label on it?) Having difficulty finding the correct one for a Cyclone 3000w motor.
I have one I don't plan on using. Let me get that number for you.