Mxus Spareparts? does they exist?

Looking for something? Need a special part, but can't find it online anywhere? Post what you need, maybe others will have it to sell. Guest may post replies to topics already here. All topics here will expire after 60 days of inactivity.
Sweden_Rob
100 mW
100 mW

Mxus Spareparts? does they exist?

Post by Sweden_Rob » Jan 02, 2018 1:49 pm

Hey!

I look for a new side-cover on the mxus 3k turbo motor (3000W).
The cover on the brake disk side.
Is it possible and where do I find this sparpart?

Anyone who knows?

dogman dan
100 GW
100 GW

Re: Mxus Spareparts? does they exist?

Post by dogman dan » Jan 03, 2018 10:15 am

Best bet might be to look in our for sale used section. Find a beat up motor with a good cover.

litespeed
100 kW
100 kW

Post by litespeed » Jan 03, 2018 7:36 pm

Where you ask? Best place to buy of course....... https://westcoastelectrics.com

Tom
I'm married so you know I'm no stranger to pain!

amberwolf
100 GW
100 GW
Location: Phoenix, AZ, USA, Earth, Sol, Local Bubble, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group

Post by amberwolf » Jan 04, 2018 2:25 am

Just for curiosity, I looked in all the various subsections of that site, and there are no covers separately available on that site, so why recommend it?

The only thing that comes up at all for a search (using that site's built-in search) for the word
cover
is this https://westcoastelectrics.com/product/ ... 3-display/
which doesn't even have the word "cover" anywhere on it, except as part of the word "discover".

dogman dan
100 GW
100 GW

Post by dogman dan » Jan 04, 2018 8:42 am

Eventually, it tends to come down to this. After you buy a new motor, you will have spare parts, except for one cover.

Bare motor without a rim or spokes will be the cheapest. Shipping to Sweden, I'd suggest shopping in china. Do it now, before the new year in China.

litespeed
100 kW
100 kW

Post by litespeed » Jan 04, 2018 10:54 am

amberwolf wrote:
Jan 04, 2018 2:25 am
Just for curiosity, I looked in all the various subsections of that site, and there are no covers separately available on that site, so why recommend it?

The only thing that comes up at all for a search (using that site's built-in search) for the word
cover
is this https://westcoastelectrics.com/product/ ... 3-display/
which doesn't even have the word "cover" anywhere on it, except as part of the word "discover".
Because I bought a cover from him for a MXUS 3000 a little over a year ago.....Rob, just send him a message and ask! With out going way outside the lines I'd say 90% of the ebike suppliers out there don't list everything they sell. Must be difficult to set up all available stuff on the websites?

Tom

P.s. Auto correct sux!
I'm married so you know I'm no stranger to pain!

amberwolf
100 GW
100 GW
Location: Phoenix, AZ, USA, Earth, Sol, Local Bubble, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group

Post by amberwolf » Jan 04, 2018 1:47 pm

litespeed wrote:
Jan 04, 2018 10:54 am
Because I bought a cover from him for a MXUS 3000 a little over a year ago.....
Ah. I guess the original post would've made more sense with that info in it. ;)

With out going way outside the lines I'd say 90% of the ebike suppliers out there don't list everything they sell. Must be difficult to set up all available stuff on the websites?
For most of these people, time is money, so I understand when they only put the really profitable stuff up on their sites, and then leave it to people to ask about other stuff.

But most people won't ask if you have something, they just walk away and go somewhere else if it's not listed clearly in an obvious place and way. (I work in retail; I see this every day because there are never enough of us to help everyone and *us* ask *them* what they're looking for, and often we don't even have enough people to have the time to stock the shelves, like right now).

So lots of sales are lost from that kind of thing.

madin88
10 MW
10 MW

Post by madin88 » Jan 04, 2018 3:40 pm

@ amberwolf
the man behind WCEC is member teslanv and he has good partnership with MXUS afaik.
@ Rob
I have one V3 cover left which i don't need anymore. Some time ago i bought a few directly from the factory for my "V2 axle upgrade". It is new.
Send me a PM if you are interested.

Sweden_Rob
100 mW
100 mW

Post by Sweden_Rob » Jan 13, 2018 1:05 pm

Thanks for all replies!