(SOLD) UK Stealth Bomber style Ebike frame £140

Got something to sell? Have extra parts that need a good home? Have something that others would need to complete their kits? Post it up here and see if anyone else is searching for what you are selling.
warrah   100 W

100 W

(SOLD) UK Stealth Bomber style Ebike frame £140

Post by warrah » Jul 23 2018 4:22am

For sale: one of those all-pressed-steel Stealth Bomber clone ebike frames you see on Aliexpress and Ebay for £250. Never been assembled and ridden: has been stored under a bench in a workshop for a year, and as a result has accumulated lots of scuffs (please see pictures). These could be buffed out as none of them are deep enough to expose the steel, but a sanding and rattlecan respray would be quicker. There is also a ding in the controller tray. Price reflects these cosmetic issues. Please note that when you compare its value to £250 new on Ebay, import tax from China is always 20% on top of that, as me and my friend both separately found out. So if you are from the UK or EU, grab yourself an import tax free bargain.

Some details about the frame:
136mm dropout width.
130mm battery box width.
Takes a 1 1/8 inch steerer. The crown race is included.
Comes with a key switch, keys, charge port, and all its bolts and bits and bobs.

Shipping is not going to be cheap, its a large heavy item. I reckon at least £20, I'll find the cheapest option with interested potential buyers, will also depend a lot on where its being shipped to.

Last edited by warrah on Jul 27 2018 4:18pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ham   100 W

100 W

Re: UK Stealth Bomber style Ebike frame £140

Post by Ham » Jul 27 2018 2:56am

Where in the UK are you?
http://www.HamsFitness.com Strength, Conditioning & Diet