Ebike For Sale - Orlando Fl 1200 OBO

Got something to sell? Have extra parts that need a good home? Have something that others would need to complete their kits? Post it up here and see if anyone else is searching for what you are selling.
gd1   1 mW

1 mW

Ebike For Sale - Orlando Fl 1200 OBO

Post by gd1 » Apr 15 2019 1:22pm

Hello ES. I have for sale an Iron horse Osprey 4.0 mountain bike, equipped with:

21 Ah 48V battery with 30Q cells with 50 Amp BMS
WCE 12FET Controller w 4110 mosfets
LEAF 1500W 5T motor
CYCLE ANALYST v. 3.1

Bike and all components have low miles. I got lazy and haven't been resetting the battery charge counter or mileage counters on the CA. I can say for sure that bike and everything on it has way less 500 miles on it. My best guess is the battery has 30-50 mostly partial charge cycles on it with maybe 3 or 4 full ones to balance the cells.

The battery is from China and just over 2 years old, and I would describe it as usable. It works pretty good as far as putting out the amps (45 batt amps) without excessive sag. It has been slowly dropping voltage lately though ..my best guess is maybe 0.1-0.2 volts every few weeks. Just wanna give full disclosure.

The stock handlebars were replaced with one from a brand called Pimplite (unless that's just the model name). It gives a less hunched over and more relaxed riding position. I also forgot to mentioned it's got a headlight and taillight also. The bike currently does 35+ due to field weakening on the controller. Light Regen is enabled. Despite the declining battery, this bike still looks and runs nice! I don't drive, so buyer would have to pick up in Orlando. Due to that, I'd be willing to be flexible on price. My first post in a long time, sorry if it's long winded. Thanks