I have decided to sell my Q76 bike, had some bad luck with some bad Adappto controllers and are not willing to invest anymore.
Everything is wired up to accept a Sabvoton controller, just buy one and this bike is a go.
Everyhting works like it should be.
Would like to sell this one as one lot, looks to good to split it.
Spared no expense, when I build this one, went in a lot of money.
if you have any questions, PM me.
Did not drive more then 400km.
Bike is located in Belguim
- Fox 40 Float kashima coating as new
- Fox RC4 rear shock used but in good condition
- Conquer Components Direct mount stem for Fox 40
- Magura mt7 brakes
- Hope floating 225mm disks
- Cane Creek ZS40 headset
- KMC chain
- Shimano altus M310
- DNP 7 speed
- Mxus turbo v3 4T, Mxus turbo v3, with 16 mm axle and bendet magnets, coils spray painted with isolating epoxy paint, silicone sealed, dual row hubsinks, ferrofluid in 19" laced in black moped rim.
- Front 19" black moped laced in a evo pro2 hub.
- Kenda dual sports (max 400km), inner tube's filled with slime + one spare inner.
- Octane One Chemical 25.4 bar
- Domino throttle
- left thumb regen brake lever
- Mutt hugger front mudguard, Qulbix rear
- Truvativ Hussefelt 1.1 Crankset
- Truvativ Howitzer Team Bottom Bracket
- Front 36w led bar + COB led strips running lights
- Salle Royal seat
- Qulbix addapto shield
- Qulbix Sabvoton shield
- Samsung 30Q 20S12 battery pack with bluethooth bms (made with 0.15mm self cut nickel sheets)
- Schneider 125A D curve automatic fuse
- 48v eltek flatpack2 HE PSU (37A silent charging) with PCB to connect to the charge coil
- Charging wiring and dual boost converters to charge the 20S pack at max: 1500W.
Price: €3500 plus shipping or make me a good offer.
Got something to sell? Have extra parts that need a good home? Have something that others would need to complete their kits? Post it up here and see if anyone else is searching for what you are selling.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1