*SOLD* 4S 16000mAH Turnigy Multi-star packs, QTY8 available

Got something to sell? Have extra parts that need a good home? Have something that others would need to complete their kits? Post it up here and see if anyone else is searching for what you are selling.
ttobiassen   100 mW

100 mW

*SOLD* 4S 16000mAH Turnigy Multi-star packs, QTY8 available

Post by ttobiassen » Jul 03 2019 8:28am

*SOLD*

Hi guys,

TL;DR: 8 packs, some brand new, others with less than 10 cycles, well cared for. $50/each or $300 for all. Shipping on the buyer.

I bought these packs in summer of 2017 for my Power Racing Series go-kart project (about 4000watt peak draw, continuous around 1500watt), and after two race weekends (running them as 12S16AH) we ended up not using them anymore. Instead, we now use a very large Leaf module pack.

I've taken very good care of these packs, all the while hoping I would have time to use them for a cool project. Alas.

I own a Hobbyking Quattro 4x6S charger, and once per quarter I will balance charge the packs to full, then slow discharge to maintenance charge (50% SoC) and monitor the internal resistance and cell voltages carefully, failing any packs that at ANY time show more than 0.1V deviation from highest cell to lowest cell. I originally had 12 packs, but one got dropped (physical damage), one was questionable straight from Hobbyking, and 2 others started to have too much drift between cells so I got rid of them.

So, 8 packs available, never shown any drift more than 0.1 V even after 3 month storage, none puffy. 2 of them have never been used at all and the rest have seen maybe 6-10 cycles.

I have a hookup on shipping these UPS since my former workplace was a "certified hazardous shipper" and we all had training, so I can in fact ship these safely to you, but only 2 per package. Also, I'm located in Pittsburgh but will be driving to Jacksonville Florida in a couple weeks, so local pickup/dropoff available in Pittsburgh, Charlotte, or Jacksonville (or somewhere along the interstate on the way down) also available.

Asking $50/pack or $300 for the lot. Shipping cost is on you. Units will come in bubble wrap IN THEIR ORIGINAL BOX, and then overwrapped with additional packaging for safe shipment.
Attachments
4S16AH.jpg
4S16AH.jpg (56.62 KiB) Viewed 172 times