Perth WA Papa Motor Hub MODDED w/ Spacer & Fly-Wheel

Got something to sell? Have extra parts that need a good home? Have something that others would need to complete their kits? Post it up here and see if anyone else is searching for what you are selling.
RuggedRiderAUS   100 mW

100 mW

Perth WA Papa Motor Hub MODDED w/ Spacer & Fly-Wheel

Post by RuggedRiderAUS » Aug 10 2019 1:51pm

:es: I haven't been doing my Ebike hobby for a while now, so I'm selling my parts. Been holding on to them because I MODDED them to perfection and wanted to rebuild my Ebike one day soon. But that day isn't coming soon and I'm focusing on other things now. So I'm selling all my gear. Will post picture soon.

Description:
Papa Hub Motor w/ Phase wire upgrade, spacer and freewheel 8T I think. Has vent holes drilled in sides with mess behind vent holes to prevent dirt and rocks entering. Has anti rust prevention paint on inside as well. Copper wires are still golden and never burnt out from overheating.

Spacer was $50 off ebay. Free wheel was about $20.

Since I'm not too desperate to sell it, I'm offering it to the Perth WA AUSTRALIA community first for $350AUD DELIVERED free in the Perth city area +50k of the CBD.

Send email to shi88ihs at protonmail dot com since I might not log on here too often; if interested. I'll probably post it on Gumtree too and I'll upload pictures soon.

Also for Sale: 2x Lyen Controllers, 1 Cycle Analyst, MODDED 29er tall man's Bike Frame w/ Dr Bass TAs Bolted on excellently. Check this thread or email me for pics soon.

-RR 8)