Used - Cycle Analyst v3.0 DPS with controller and extras $75 -SOLD

Got something to sell? Have extra parts that need a good home? Have something that others would need to complete their kits? Post it up here and see if anyone else is searching for what you are selling.
kiltedcelt   10 W

10 W

Used - Cycle Analyst v3.0 DPS with controller and extras $75 -SOLD

Post by kiltedcelt » Nov 05 2019 12:01pm

CA DPS V3 resize.jpg
CA DPS V3 resize.jpg (76.19 KiB) Viewed 387 times
I switched to using a Bafang mid-drive so I no longer need this Cycle Analyst. The CA has been upgraded to v3.0 specifically to use the multi-position switch. I'd had it programmed for use with a Mac geared hub motor and the MP switch was configured for levels of pedal assist. Of course you can go into CA settings and change it to adjust other motor variables. It comes with a waterproof on-off switch wired in as well as a Grin LED tail light. No headlight is wired now, but an on-off switch configured to connect directly to the CA is included and you could easily hook up any e-bike headlight to work with it. Also included is a Type 2 thumb throttle. Extras that I'm throwing in because I no longer need them are: 25amp motor controller/3077ST , and 19 feet of Grin's 8-lead cable ( three large wires for motor, and 5 small wires for sensors ), and PAS sensor that attaches to bottom bracket spindle. Selling the entire selection for $75 plus shipping.
Last edited by kiltedcelt on Nov 06 2019 9:31am, edited 1 time in total.

Voltron   10 MW

10 MW

Re: Used - Cycle Analyst v3.0 DPS with controller and extras $75

Post by Voltron » Nov 05 2019 1:32pm

I'm interested. Pm you in a min.