battery photo 3.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 3,871
  • battery photo 4.jpg
    battery photo 4.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 3,871
  • battery photo 5.jpg
    battery photo 5.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 3,871
Li-Ion Battery Pack 48V 10.5Ah 500w output, Metal Enclosure, For E-Bikes, E-Skateboards 13s bms

Condition: Discharged and Re-Charged less than 20 times. May have some scratches on the metal case that do not affect performance.
Weight: 6lb with metal enclosure, 5lb without
Measurements: Lenght: 18.5” (15.5 without case) Width: 3.25” (2.7” without case) Height: 1.7” (1.5” without case)
Casing: Metal
Nominal Voltage: 46.8V
Limited Charging Voltage: 54.6V/3A
Resistance (23 ± 2 ℃): ≤ 250mΩ
Charging time: 4-5 hours
Cycle life: ~800 cycles
Nominal Capacity: 10.5Ah
Watt Hours: 491.4Wh
Minimum wattage output: 500w
Amount of cells: 39
Cell manufacturer: Panasonic-Sanyo
Cell Size: 18650
Cell model: Panasonic-Sanyo NCR18650GA 3500mAh
BMS: Installed (Low Voltage, Overcharge, Temperature, Current output and Short Circuit protection, with power equalization output)
Use the operating temperature: Discharge: (0,-60) ℃; Charging: (0,-45) ℃;

Connectors are identical to the Bionix and Stromer bikes, so it may fit them.

DOES NOT COME WITH A CHARGER*
Payments and Refunds accepted via paypal

75 USD per battery shipping 15$ [15$ includes up to 6 batteries then an additional 15$ for next 6; etc]
Free shipping on orders of 20+

Attachments

• battery photo 2.jpg
    battery photo 2.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 4,055
Can ship from us to canada for 40$ shipping or 20$ if your order is more than 3 batteries

I'm interested
where are you shipping from?
I need a battery for my stay in San Diego starting May 6 2020
(prostate cancer radiation therapy at California Protons)

Jim Rogina
907 440-4044
jrogina at acmesport dot com

Please, how to buy these? I do not see any contact information in the thread. I have sent two messages through the ES PM system but no response, maybe that system is not working? Please email me kansasgarage@gmail.com

Frustrated would-be customer.

HELP! Has anybody reading this thread had contact with the seller eequip1? Or eequip2, the ID has changed mid-thread? Anybody have an email, phone number, company name, real name, any way to get in touch? I would like to buy some batteries. I have sent multiple messages to eequip1 through the ES PM system with no response. I see no contact information in the thread. Please send any info to kansasgarage@gmail.com or post here. Seller has posted on MAY 28 saying still available, but posting as eequip2 instead of eequip1 as in the original post. Am I missing something here? Thanks all.
kansas, Chico CA

Ive been trying to get ahold of them as well. They have the same add on the forums at lunacycle.com as well

The price of these is 75$ per unit not the original 70$ that it says in the subject.

What is the max amp output? What is the continuous amp output?
Thank you

So the cells are NCR18650GA cells, 10A continuous. For a very short period (3s) 20a is doable.

The cell packs in 13S3P configuration are able to produce 30A continuous max would be 50A as the bms cuts out after that.

Sent you a PM a few days ago, but you haven't read it yet.

I'm wanting to get 3 packs.

cal3thousand said:
Sent you a PM a few days ago, but you haven't read it yet.

I'm wanting to get 3 packs.

Seller has posted here as eequip1 and then as eequip2.

Apparently they lost the password for the first account, so can't access mail to eequip1. Try responding to eequip2 and I think you will get an answer.

I ordered 2 batteries on June 25th and received them in the mail today.

One checked out at 48+ volts and the other at 53+ volts. The charging plug and load plug are different than plugs I am familiar with, but could easily be changed to xt's or other plugs that are used on ebikes. The plugs are connected to the batteries with only a positive and negative wire so a simple hookup to change plugs if you want to.

Time will tell how long they will last, but I think the mileage per dollar I spent will easily be paid off this summer.

These are simple and cheap compared to buying individual cells and welding them like I was going to do. It is a long and thin package but can be placed in a number of areas on the bike.

Thanks for the review... Reminder to all buyers: the price on these has changed to 75$ per battery; it is not the original 70$ on the subject line. Still, great value on these !

Back