US - E-Grom parts

TorgueRPM

100 W
Hi all,

For sale is a mostly complete chinese egrom. Not parting out yet, hoping someone will grab it for an egrom build. The bike has everything, minus the following parts:

Batteries and battery box
Stock controller (kinda shit anyways)

There may be a couple of other things but that's most of it. The wiring harnesss has been modified slightly,b but should still work as stock. The stock parts that are missing are easy/cheap to replace.

$400 for all of it. Pickup from zip code 53211 (WI), may be willing to meet halfway depending on distance.

Attachments

• 20200720_131426_resize_7.jpg
    20200720_131426_resize_7.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 1,347
The bike is now mostly disassembled from me taking parts off to transfer to a new build. I'm lowering the price to $300 for all of it, but I am also now parting it out. If anyone has an e-grom and wants spare parts, let me know.

I suspect it would cost a fortune to ship the wheels & tires...I could use those and associated stuff (controller, brakes if any are left, etc) for a couple of projects (possibly an "upgrade" to the old CrazyBike2).

Same for forks and rear shock...and lighting (headlight/front plastics anyway).

If I lived anywhere near you I'd come right by with the SB Cruiser trike and trailer...but that's not an option from Phoenix, AZ. :lol:

So what is left for the price? You've stripped off handlebars, battery box and battery, front brake, and controller? Has modified wiring, anything else?

Would you be willing to ship any of it, to Phoenix, AZ? As long as costs aren't exorbitant :) I could use the stuff previously mentioned (I could probably use everything but that's definitely not practical :lol: ).

Back