Winter garage sale - motor wheels, stuff, & a bikeE

neptronix

Administrator
Staff member
Decided to clear out the garage this winter..
All parts are cost plus shipping from Utah, USA.

All that's left -may flux

48v 2a charger from a unit pack power battery - $25

52v charger.JPG

The charger works.. if you need a cheap spare, here it be.

FalconEV bag - $30

falconev bag.JPG

falconev bag 2.JPG

One of the best triangle bags ever made. Never used and in very good shape.

BikeE - Standard size - $250

bikeE 1.JPG
BikeE 2.JPG
BikeE 3.JPG
BikeE 4.JPG
BikeE 5.JPG
BikeE 6.JPG

This is a bikeE i've ridden for a year. No real issues other than a creak in the derailleur, the rear wheel slightly out of true, and some small tearing in the seat.

Includes upgraded thicker seat rails from bikeman, kool stop rear pads, slime in both tires, a rare 16" hookworm up front and a nice schwalbe in back.. and some wide swayback handlebars which give you more comfort and control than the stock handlebars. I can include the stock handlebars ( pictured ) if you want them.

The standard size BikeE would be best for riders below 5 foot 10. I'm 6 feet tall and had to slide the seat too far back, resulting in wheelies even under pedal power, lol. As far as electrification goes, this bike would be best as a mid drive or with a hub motor that does no more than 30mph.. otherwise the front wheel can get skittish.

Sorry if i'm slow to respond to PM. Will get back to you guys shortly.

Any cheap bare DD hub motors?
Does ebikes.ca not have their year end sale anymore?

Some prices have been dropped because the garage really needs a cleanout.

I tried to buy controller when he had at 130.00 plus the battery bag . And was told 10.00 shipping Then he added 10.00 more dollars and never heard back now it's 20.00 more for controller
Good luck

You wanted to run an 18fet on some motor that's maxed out on a 9fet, i told you the controller is programmed for ~80a, you said you don't know how to program the controller and didn't seem willing to learn. and were wishy washy about other things.. that's why the deal fell through.

I later raised the controller price after realizing i'd underpriced it a lot. The controller has very little use on it and new ones go for $250-$300.

I’m not worried about the price. I’m even willing to pay $15 more if we talk it out in PMs. I know that E-S and the art of emachine building can be really stressful and replies and flare ups arise. I’m not bothered by whatever mishaps and misunderstandings. Im just interested in getting some new parts for my old build.

Now having said that if the triangle bag or any other side bonuses want to be thrown in by original poster I’m ok with that. :)

Now if Nep, being a Admin here wants to sell baddy things or get extra money for his stuff it’s his choice but I think he’s good for it. thank guys!

i am blind as a bat, is that g310 a cassette or freewheel version?

i may be interested if they don't bang me too hard on shipping. shipping rates have been crazy recently and from a quick estimator it goes from reasonable (~30 dollars) to crazy (80 dollars) jumping an inch in box size

iirc, 700c was about 25" overall

Manbeer said:

i may be interested if they don't bang me too hard on shipping. shipping rates have been crazy recently and from a quick estimator it goes from reasonable (~30 dollars) to crazy (80 dollars) jumping an inch in box size

I ship built wheel hubs using bikeflights ( who lends you their fedex corporate account ), so if you're in the USA, it's cheaper to get one from me than you expect.

And yes, that's a cassette g310.

Ebuilt said:
Now if Nep, being a Admin here wants to sell baddy things or get extra money for his stuff it’s his choice but I think he’s good for it. thank guys!

Everyone here should have that right and i don't like being given any kind of special treatment because i'm an admin. :thumb:

I don't normally pull a switcheroo on product prices like that but when you ONLY get 12 PMs for 1 of 5 products you're trying to sell, it's real apparent you're not on the right area of the supply/demand curve. The price only went up a bit and it's still half off the price of new despite having no abuse on it and also only been used for ~100 miles.

neptronix said:
Manbeer said:

I ship built wheel hubs using bikeflights ( who lends you their fedex corporate account ), so if you're in the USA, it's cheaper to get one from me than you expect.

And yes, that's a cassette g310.

Cool, I'm familiar with bikeflights But didn't know that I could ship wheel sets that way. I'll probably take it but have to check with my wife first.

Sorry i've been slow to respond to PMs. Currently overloaded with work.

G310 pending sale and 18FET is officially sold.

999zip999 said:
A member with a heart it is broken over money or a 40.00 bump.

Sorry to hear your heart is broken.
..but you can buy a controller that's in line with your motor's requirements brand new for less money than i was initially asking.
I saved you some $ :)

The Infineon 18FET for $150 is back up for sale after a buyer requested a refund after paying.
The Bafang G310 wheel and Leaf velomobile motor are pending sale.

Will probably chuck the bikeE on eBay since there's been zero interest on it.

I decided to keep the 20 inch eZee, as it's the only suitable working ebike motor i have on hand after selling the rest, sorry :/

Back