SOLD: Lyen EC-184110 Controller, Cycle Analyst V2.23, Hall Throttle, Lyen Programming Software

bigmoose

1 MW
Folks up for sale, are items that are new, never installed or used on a bike. Health issues in the family (primarily with my wife) require that I start to downsize my shop/lab. It is time for these items to find a new home among my dear friends here, and be put to good use.
  • Lyen EC-184110 Controller with USB to TTL programming link
  • Cycle Analyst V2.23 (large format I think)
  • Hall throttle and two grips
  • Programming Software and Notes on CD from Lyen and Others

Model: EC-184110-LYEN EDITION (NOTE:I think these are correct as I saved this file when I bought the controller. However I cannot guarantee it... ol' man memory problems! :) )
o Start immediate controller
o Chipset: XCKJ8B116A
o Circuit board version: EB218-A-3
o 18 x genuine IRFB 4110 MOSFET N-CH 100V (tested up to 110V before damage)
o 100V 1000uF Nichicon capacitors equipped
o 72V battery optimized (for higher or lower voltage & current such as 36V-100V, you may need to change the resistor network to avoid damage to the voltage regulator)
o 65A is the current rate (for higher current, you may need to beef up the trace, shunt, and reprogram it via the software)
o Low voltage cut-off: 62.6v
o Battery and motor phase wires gauge size: 12AWG
o Dimension: 9" x 3.4" x 1.75"( 229mm x 87mm x 45mm) plus mount extensions
o Total weight: 805 gram
o SHUNT 1.4 mOhms

Cycle Analyst Manual V2.23 here: https://www.ebikes.ca/documents/CycleAnalyst_Manual_Vers223.pdf

NOTE: The controller is unprogrammed and will require some knowledge (best sourced from here on endless sphere) to program and set voltage limits. I did hook up the programming USB pod on a WinXP machine and the controller was alive and would take programming. I contacted Lyen for instructions for Windows 10 and they are included on the CD I will ship with it.

I am "asking" $249 for all of it, and say $15 for shipping and pay-pal fees. I will ship as one package within the Continental USA. When we reach a deal, I will send a paypal invoice and ship to the address of record for that transaction. I apologize, but caring for my wife I have to make things simple. I could describe all these items in more detail, but it best that this goes to someone who already knows what they are getting. Take care guys, sorry I've been away so long...

Feel free to post or PM me any questions. I will do my best to answer.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 1,330
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 1,329
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 1,329
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 1,329
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 1,329
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 1,329
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 1,329
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 1,329
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 1,329
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    264.3 KB · Views: 1,329
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 1,329
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    210.9 KB · Views: 1,330
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 1,330
Hey guys... lots of views, but no comments? I'll make it free shipping and I'm ASKING $249 US. If your interested in this, let me know, or let me know what is off base. It definately needs a new home :D

Guys... I still have this. Interested in any of it? Make me an offer.

I PM Big moose June 2nd and wiating for reply and haven't heard back yet . Big moose hasn't been on very much of late and I think he just woke up this old ad I know I'm the first in line and I'm waiting for his reply. I will post if it falls through.
Big Moose how you doing I still use your a123 20 ah build thread at time to time. I did the durtledge build. Still working 8 plus years still working.

Folks my thanks... these items are sold and going to a good home.

I apologize for not quickly responding... I had a health problem that needed immediate attention and that took me out of circulation for over a week or so. Getting old is not for sissies! haha.

My best wishes to all!
bigMoose

The C.A. works better then my old one and the ree speedo wire works so now I know to buy a new sensor . Question answered. it also makes my bike go faster even but even though both of them were fully open ?

Back