Adaptto MAX-E e-bike controller 14kW for sale

Have extra parts that need a good home? Post it up here and see if anyone else is searching for what you are selling.
ezoo   100 µW

100 µW

Adaptto MAX-E e-bike controller 14kW for sale

Post by ezoo » Jan 20 2021 8:28pm

For SALE a Brand New Adaptto MAX-E e-bike controller 14kW, BMS, 70A Charging Coil.

$599 Firm.

Adaptto MAX-E in 2021 is alive and well and still in BUSINESS. Direct service line +7 495 215 28 78 (ask for English speakers).
Last edited by ezoo on Jan 27 2021 10:58am, edited 3 times in total.

Merlin   10 MW

10 MW

Re: Adaptto MAX-E e-bike controller 14kW for sale

Post by Merlin » Jan 21 2021 6:28am

Fair Price.
But i wouldnt tell a "company" in business doing nothing in 3 years and still alive.
But well, if you get service it sounds good. You will "Probably" need service ;)

ezoo   100 µW

100 µW

Post by ezoo » Jan 21 2021 10:47am

I noticed that there's a LOT of biased comments about any Russian products and company's on the internet. Also, there's a lot of DISINFORMATION, in that regard. Since, China flooded the global markets with it's junky and unreliable hub motors and controllers (not to mention, it's garbage and under powered e-bikes) they also, needed to make sure people would still buy it so, they lunched numerous black PR campaigns with baseless claims about anything NOT made in China. The Adaptto controllers are WAY more reliable that ANYTHING China ever produced in the same field of electronics but still get WORST reviews. Besides that, many DIY e-bike builders don't follow Adaptto's guidelines on properly building, using and maintaining it's product and then just resale used and damaged controllers to the next fellow e-biker online who then complains about on OPEN FORUM. "Sad but True" :(
Last edited by ezoo on Jan 23 2021 12:59pm, edited 1 time in total.

Merlin   10 MW

10 MW

Post by Merlin » Jan 21 2021 11:14am

i had no issues over some years with MY OWN Mid-e and Max-e

but Hardware wise they havent learned anythign over the years.
Those Plastic ends are just bolted to the case. Water was and IS always a killer for controllers.
alot of trouble with water problems could be avoid.

and the reputation about when adaptto says in the next months, it means in the next years or maybe never.

its not against russia quality. you see simply the opposite in nuculars undestroyable controllers.

If adaptto is still alive and wants to come back to the market they have at least hundreds of nucular waiting ppls who want to buy now and not in half a year.
i feel sad for every guy throwing his money into an ASI pit when he could have a nuc or an "new generation" adaptto.
(but a real new Gen. please....not like last time they sold the "new gen" and mostly all of them died :oops: )

rumors of a new 25KW controller are already another year old. Videos you could find are all deleted.
Adaptto and Nucular should work together. Maybe its best of both worlds :D

ya i know, just dreams. they dont like each other ^^

ezoo   100 µW

100 µW

Post by ezoo » Jan 21 2021 12:56pm

I appreciate that you point out the real reason of your negative view of Adaptto. Again, NOT wanting to deal with endless delays and empty promises is totally understood ,I agree, 100%.

ezoo   100 µW

100 µW

Post by ezoo » Jan 27 2021 10:57am

SOLD SOLD SOLD