controller & nissan leaf motor working set EUR 1200,-

laapmetot

100 mW
Selling because the leaf motor is too large for my kokart project and I cant get this controller to work with another PMAC motor.

Complete working set which contains:

- nissan leaf motor with resolver
- resolver to encoder interface board
- P&S 200kW controller configured for this set.
- watercooled plate to cool down the power electronics
- phase wiring and custom busbars to fit the leaf
- rs232-usb adapter to configure the controller
- halsensor throttle for testing only, need to be replaced by a proper item in your application. Can also be potentiometer type.
- DC-DC converter: 10-15VDC input to 24VDC output (to guarantee accurate controller voltage)
- pickit3 kit to be able to flash the controller if you wish
- all documentation to connect, build, configure and operate the controller, even software source code for MPlab and also PCB files and component lists if you wish to repair or build more.
- The controller has a 700V SBelectronics capacitor and 1200V IGBT. So you can theoretically run this up to Li-ion 600V nominal.
- IGBT's are infineon FF400R12KT3 capable of 580 phase amps at aforementioned 600V. (they go up to 1200V but you need the headroom for spikes)

All in working order, can be shown running and I can run you trough the information and get you going with the user interface.

Price EUR 1200,- It cost me double that in parts and dont mention the hours........ Since its over 60kg pickup only. Eindhoven the Netherlands.

"its cheap, what is the catch?"

Well, its a DIY controller as shown here https://www.instructables.com/200kW-AC-Motor-Controller-for-Electric-Car/#intro
It is assembled and fully functional, but the mechanical housing is not done. So the controller as shown the pictures is what you get.

Disclaimer: If this is your first EV project and your mechanical/electronics skills and knowledge are less then moderate, walk away. I'm willing to give you pointers over pm, but I'm not going to do your project, run you through the basics, or compensate you if something goes up in smoke. I'm not trying to be a pain in the @#$%, just trying to avoid problems for a fellow ES.

[youtube]y6FctV6YANs[/youtube]

leaf5.jpgleaf4.jpgleaf3.jpgleaf2.jpgleaf1.jpg

Back