EEB buld parts: frame, RockShox suspension, 5KW QS motor

81style

10 mW
Greetings builders!

Offered for sale here are parts for an EEB build project I no longer have time to complete.

== FRAME ASSEMBY ==

EEB Frame
EEB Moto seat
RockShox Domain RC suspension fork
RockShox Kage RC rear shock
Stem, 60mm length, 31.8mm clamp diameter, 6deg rise
Handlebar, 700mm length, 50mm rise

IMG_1218.jpg
IMG_1219.jpg
IMG_1221.jpg

== WHEELS ==

5KW QS V3 hub motor
17" moto rims, laced with 10g spokes
Shinko 244 dual sport tires

IMG_1220.jpg

== LOOSE / NOT INSTALLED ==

EEB crankset, 42t chain ring
EEB kickstand
EEB conventional bike seat mount

IMG_1223.jpg

Tektro Dorado hydraulic e-bike disc brakes
Two 203mm rotors and mounting hardware
Disc brake mount adapters

IMG_1225.jpg

RockShox Domain RC service seals, extra springs, alternate top crown, owners manual

IMG_1222.jpg

Steerer tube mount for CycleAnalyst
Shimano MX16 16t freewheel (not pictured)
Chain tensioner
XT90-S Connector with pigtails
Two space moto inner tubes

IMG_1227.jpg

== NOTES ==

1) I purchased the motor from Em3ev. They advertised it as 5KW, but is looks a lot like the 3KW QS motor, so I'm a little suspicious there.

2) There is a deformity in the rear rim sidewall caused by improper tire mounting. See photo. The rim still appears to be perfectly circular and true otherwise.

46441208332_71465db4d0_k.jpg

== INTERESTED? ==

Make me a reasonable offer. I'm not looking to fleece or gauge anyone here. I just want to reclaim the space in my garage and know these parts are being put to good use. I'd prefer to sell all this as a single lot, but am willing to sell the loose parts separately if absolutely necessary.

Frame assembly and wheels are in-person delivery only within a reasonable radius from Orange County, California (they are way too big and heavy to economically ship).

I'm interested in the motor, but live in NY. Maybe you could send just the motor itself and that would lessen the shipping cost? But if it would be too much work for you that's also understandable. Let me know!

PMM SENT

// UPDATE //
All parts are still available. If you're interested, shoot me a private message.

Here's what I will offer the parts at....

== FRAME ASSEMBLY: $700, or best offer ==
(in-person delivery only, unable to ship)
Includes EEB frame, moto seat, conventional bike seat mount, suspension fork, rear shock, stem, handlebars, crankset, front chain ring, kickstand

== WHEEL SET: $400, or best offer ==
(in-person delivery only, unable to ship)
Includes hub motor, rims, tires, tubes

== BRAKE SET: $125+shipping, or best offer ==
(shippable)
Includes brakes, rotors, disc brake mount

== OTHER PARTS: Free with the sale of any of the above ==
Chain tensioner
Freewheel
XT90-S connector
CycleAnalyst stem mount

BUMP

Great price for a wheelset.

I know I tried to buy a bunch of stuff.. but.. friend...

I will buy that RS DOMAIN HARD coil off you if you wish to sell only that and that alone. Should not be complicated or overtly expensive to ship alone in a tube. If you like, I know its not shipping the pile to the other side of the country for hundreds in shipping.. but the coil alone.

......the blue coil, I need a firmer coil. I cannot find them anywhere. If you want to do 40$ shipped for the blue coil alone, let me know.

Thanks for considering.

Back