SOLD -Friction drive system, working

linberl

10 mW
I had hoped to transfer my OneMotor friction drive system to my recumbent trike but it won't work and since I can no longer ride either of my 2 wheelers where I was using it, it's for sale. Since there is a lithium battery, either local sale or to someone who will take care of all the shipping stuff on their end since it takes special things.
The system includes the motor, small battery, PAS wireless sensor, and wireless handlebar controller/display with throttle. The battery gives me 15 miles on level 1 assist at this time. It was rated for 20 miles new. The battery case has one missing screw post so will not mount on a bottle holder, and I have been using it in a Relevate feed bag quite successfully. I broke off one of the plastic screw posts early on and have not missed using the bottle rack mount at all.
Local pickup (SF Bay Area): $500 for everything which includes a kickstand mount, a front fork mount, and a bunch of additional little mount bits they sent me. If you want it shipped, same price but you pay for and arrange all shipping documents.
Picture attached showing it on my Bike Friday pakiT (with a custom rear mount which you can also have but only fits the pakiT)
Any questions just ask. https://onemotor.co/onemotor-compact-w-pas/

Attachments

• IMG_0384.jpeg
    IMG_0384.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 357
Back