SOLD: Mac 10T rear wheel kit w/ CA3

drbenjamin

10 mW
Up for sale is a Mac rear wheel kit I bought from em3ev 3 years ago. This is a 10T wind 135mm OLD freewheel motor built in a 20" rim (I can unlace if you don't want the wheel). It has a brand new 7 speed freewheel. Includes the CA3 display with eBrakes, throttle, speed sensor, cadence sensor and a potentiometer which I used for setting the power level. Also a 9 FET 30A controller. I've left all the accessories connected so that the wiring is clear. Everything is in used but working condition (I think about 2000 miles on the system), I recently switched over to a mid drive. The last picture shows that the insulation on the motor cable has worn down; you can now see the individual wires inside the bundle. The lining of the inner wires is intact, no copper visible, but it would be prudent to patch up the outer lining. $250 plus shipping, not looking to part any of it out.
IMG_2741 - Copy.JPEGIMG_2742 - Copy.JPEGIMG_2743 - Copy.JPEGIMG_2744 - Copy.JPEG

I will buy it. I sent you a PM but it is not leaving my outbox for some reason. I'm at 651 Harlemville Rd, Hillsdale, NY 12529. Look up the shipping and I will paypal you. Stu Summer 518 672 7302

PM not sure if it is sending. Leave it In the wheel. I don't know which bike I will use it in yet. Will relace if necessary. Thanks, Stu 518 672 7302

Stu Summer said:
PM not sure if it is sending. Leave it In the wheel. I don't know which bike I will use it in yet. Will relace if necessary. Thanks, Stu 518 672 7302
Replied via PM, post here if you didn't get the shipping estimate

Thanks

pm me your paypal id.

pm me your paypal ID. I'm getting your pm's, I don't know if you are getting mine. Stu

Stu Summer said:
I sent you a PM but it is not leaving my outbox for some reason.
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=15521

Thank you, Amberwolf.

Back