[SOLD] NEW Turnigy CA120 with halls installed

Got something to sell? Have extra parts that need a good home? Have something that others would need to complete their kits? Post it up here and see if anyone else is searching for what you are selling. Guest may post replies to topics already here. All topics here will expire after 90 days of inactivity.
circuit
100 kW
100 kW

[SOLD] NEW Turnigy CA120 with halls installed

Post by circuit » Nov 25, 2012 2:06 pm

Up for sell one new Turnigy CA120 motor. It was bought a year or so back for a project that never saw a daylight. It's the original model with thicker magnets, 28 poles, 24 teeth (current CA120 being sold on HK is 20 pole, 18 teeth). It's a quality motor, even the rotor is balanced at factory!
It also has three professionally installed hall sensors (with +3 on alternative positions).

Hall sensors are TLE4935L (6 pcs. total). Glued in with two-component epoxy. Three of them are connected and three are just hanging there as an alternative position. The halls are connected to shielded cable, with mini-USB connector at the end (smallest practical connector I could find).

The colored heatshrinks added by me. These are the thicker ones for better protection.
Phase connectors are quality, gold-plated 8mm bullets. Wires are silicone, 8mm²/awg8. These are disconnectable, because heatshrinks are from two parts, one going on top of another - made for waterproofing.

The motor is tested with current hall sensor location. In following video it runs on 48V PSU and creap/old 20A analogue crystalyte controller:

some photos:
Last edited by circuit on Feb 03, 2013 7:40 am, edited 5 times in total.
smart and Tiny BMS solution
Visit my blog. Personal projects: Clean Peugeot conversion | Ultralight enduro
Any and all information, such as texts, specifications, drawings or other material that I post are to be used only as a reference for personal, non-commercial projects ONLY. Any republication for personal or commercial needs must be agreed on individually. Use of any information, that I post, for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited.

circuit
100 kW
100 kW

Re: NEW Turnigy CA120 with halls installed

Post by circuit » Dec 15, 2012 6:04 am

:arrow:
Any and all information, such as texts, specifications, drawings or other material that I post are to be used only as a reference for personal, non-commercial projects ONLY. Any republication for personal or commercial needs must be agreed on individually. Use of any information, that I post, for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited.

h0tr0d
1 kW
1 kW

Post by h0tr0d » Jan 06, 2013 8:20 pm

Looks amazing... :shock:
Thank you Justin! Life is so much sweeter with this forum... ;)

circuit
100 kW
100 kW

Post by circuit » Jan 25, 2013 7:26 am

:arrow:

Boeckstyns
10 W
10 W

Post by Boeckstyns » Feb 03, 2013 7:37 am

Any chance of negotiating the price?

circuit
100 kW
100 kW

Post by circuit » Feb 03, 2013 7:40 am

Sorry, sold it yesterday.

markobetti
10 kW
10 kW

Re: [SOLD] NEW Turnigy CA120 with halls installed

Post by markobetti » Feb 04, 2013 2:38 am

I have same thing left here.. New and unused as well as tested with hal sensors..if you need video proof...tell me..
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewto ... =9&t=46458