Extension cables, wyes, diodes, Cyclone hardware

Got something to sell? Have extra parts that need a good home? Have something that others would need to complete their kits? Post it up here and see if anyone else is searching for what you are selling.
mrbill   10 kW

10 kW

Extension cables, wyes, diodes, Cyclone hardware

Post by mrbill » Jun 18 2014 10:15pm

Shipping is $10 or (actual shipping charges + (optional) insurance charges + delivery confirmation fee, if any), whichever is greater. I will try to find cheapest shipping option or will ship according to your carrier of preference.

Most items are new or lightly-used. A few items that have been used moderately or heavily are noted. If you think my item pricing is off or you're buying multiple items, please make me an offer.

I will test everything electronic to make sure it works before I send it out, so I am selling everything "as is". But, if you buy an item that is dead on arrival, damaged in shipment, or you believe you got a raw deal, please contact me as soon as possible so we can work out a solution. I am not making a profit on this and am more interested in seeing this surplus hardware find a home with other enthusiasts where it will get used instead of collecting dust in my workshop.

Don't forget to take a look at my bike items for sale.

All prices are in US Dollars. Please follow up or reply via private message if interested.

If you prefer to browse by photo, the complete photo album of e-bike items for sale can be seen here.

$10/ea - Extension cable with inline inductor
2 items are available. Items have been lightly used. Connectors are Anderson PP45. Please indicate if you want the longer or shorter cable. Wire is 12ga.

$8 - 24" extension cord
Item is new and unused. Connectors are Anderson PP45. Wire is 12ga.

$12 - 48" extension cord
Item is moderately used. Connectors are Anderson PP45. Wire is 12ga.

$12 - Battery series hookup Wye
Item has been lightly used. Connects two compatible batteries in series. Uses Anderson PP45 connectors. Input is at the connectors with white wire. Output is at the red/black wire. This adaptor includes three IN4003 diodes in reverse bias across each battery to prevent damage to some BMS systems when the BMS shuts down one of the paired batteries.

$50 - 30-volt adaptor for wiring batteries in parallel
Item has seen moderate use. Adaptor allows one to wire up to four (4) batteries with maximum charged voltage of 30 volts in parallel that might be at different states of charge. Schottky diodes prevent a highly-charged battery from discharging into a lower-charged battery. Uses Anderson PP45 connectors. 10ga on the output; 12ga on the input. This adaptor allows one to place two diodes in parallel when wiring only two batteries in parallel. Schottky devices are heatsinked on a cast aluminum case and are capable of dissipating their full rated current. The case is isolated from the circuit. See datasheet and interior photos.

$45 - 30-volt adaptor for wiring batteries in parallel
Item has seen moderate use. Adaptor allows one to wire up to four (4) batteries with maximum charged voltage of 30 volts in parallel that might be at different states of charge. Schottky diodes prevent a highly-charged battery from discharging into a lower-charged battery. Uses Anderson PP45 connectors. 10ga on the output; 12ga on the input. Schottky devices are heatsinked on a cast aluminum case and are capable of dissipating their full rated current. The case is isolated from the circuit. See datasheet and interior photos.

$10/ea - Isolation Schottky diode box with 10ga leads -
6 items are available. Diodes are IRF 60CPQ150. There are two TO-247 packages, four diodes, per box, all wired in parallel. (Note that each package contains two diodes in common cathode configuration.) See the datasheet.

$15 - Motor phase extension cord
Item is lightly-used. Connectors are Anderson PP45. Wire is 10ga.

$10/ea - 72" throttle extension cable
2 items are available. Items are new and unused. Connectors are 3-pin JST-SM as used by Grin Technologies (ebikes.ca).

$9 - 52" throttle extension cable
Item is new and unused. Uses 3-pin JST-SM connectors as used by Grin Technologies (ebikes.ca).

$7/ea - 36" e-brake cable extension
2 items are available. Items have seen light use. Uses 4-pin JST-SM connector, only pins 2 and 4, as used by Grin Technologies (ebikes.ca).

$8 or $7 - 56" e-brake cable extension cord
2 items are available. Items have seen light use. Uses 4-pin JST-SM connector, only pins 2 and 4, as used by Grin Technologies (ebikes.ca). Note that one of these items (the one in the photo) has a chipped male JST-SM connector shroud. The item is functional. But, the price is $7 for that item.

$15 - 48" CycleAnalyst direct-plug extension cable
Item is new and unused. Uses 6-pin JST-SM connectors as used by Grin Technologies (ebikes.ca).

$14 - 12" CycleAnalyst direct-plug extension cable
Item is new and unused. Uses 6-pin JST-SM connectors as used by Grin Technologies (ebikes.ca).

$14 - 32" 5-pin Hall extension cable
Item is new and unused. Uses 5-pin JST-SM connectors as used for Hall signals from controllers offered by Grin Technologies (ebikes.ca).

$5/ea - Cyclone BMS wiring harness for 3-wire BMS - 2 items are available. This harness is designed to work with the Cyclone BMS and Cyclone power cable shown elsewhere in this photo album. These items are new and unused.

$5/ea - Cyclone power cable - 2 items are available. Cable is 32in, 12ga. This item connects with the Cyclone BMS wiring harness shown elsewhere in this photo album. Items are new and have not been used.

$65 - Cyclone/Headline 48-volt controller. Power and phase leads terminated with Anderson PP45 connectors. Chassis "ears" have been removed, and heat sink has been sanded and rounded so that there are no sharp corners. This item has seen light use, mostly bench-testing. This controller draws up to 55 Amps. 10-24 Rivnuts have been installed on rear panel to allow mounting of controller. More photos can be seen here and here.

$10 - 7-pin JST-SM 31" extension cable - Item has not been used. I built it as a spare part.

$8 - 7-pin JST-SM 12" extension cable - Item has not been used. I built it as a spare part.

$15/ea - Cyclone/Headline motor mount L-bracket - 2 items are available. Items have seen little or no use.

$25 - Cyclone single freewheeling chainring with chainring guard - These items are lightly-used.

$35/pair - Pair of cranks, left and right, for freewheeling chainring, 170mm, silver - 2 pairs are available. Items are new and unused.

$5- Pair of handlebar grips; short side for use with throttle - Items are new and unused.

$5 - Four aluminum blocks - These are used in the Cyclone kit for mounting motor to chainstay, but you can use them for whatever you want. Items are new and unused.

$10 - Hardware for Cyclone kit and chain idler using M6 hardware. Items are new and unused.
Last edited by mrbill on May 07 2018 12:07pm, edited 9 times in total.
Bill Bushnell
http://mrbill.homeip.net/
Bike build thread can be seen here.

mrbill   10 kW

10 kW

Re: BMS's, cable extensions, adaptors, diodes, Cyclone hardw

Post by mrbill » Jul 22 2014 4:02pm

Prices on some items reduced.
Bill Bushnell

mrbill   10 kW

10 kW

Re: BMS's, cable extensions, adaptors, diodes, Cyclone hardw

Post by mrbill » Sep 28 2014 6:59pm

Prices on some items reduced again.
Bill Bushnell

mrbill   10 kW

10 kW

Re: Extension cables, wyes, diodes, Cyclone hardware

Post by mrbill » Dec 31 2014 5:13pm

Updated for the new year.
Bill Bushnell

00Tj   100 W

100 W

Post by 00Tj » Jan 01 2015 3:14am

How much would postage be to Aus for just the Cyclone single freewheel chainring? Cheers
Stealth Bomber B52 SB#536

mrbill   10 kW

10 kW

Post by mrbill » Jan 01 2015 1:40pm

00Tj wrote:How much would postage be to Aus for just the Cyclone single freewheel chainring? Cheers
Hi 00Tj:

The freewheeling chainring is all steel, so it's rather heavy for its size. Altogether with bubble wrap and a padded envelope it comes to 1lb 10oz, which qualifies for First Class International to Australia at 20.07 USD, the least expensive shipping option.

If you're interested in making a purchase, please send me your Paypal email address by private message, and I'll send you a detailed invoice for you to approve.
Bill Bushnell

mrbill   10 kW

10 kW

Post by mrbill » Apr 22 2015 5:08pm

Items are still available, some with reduced price.
Bill Bushnell

mrbill   10 kW

10 kW

Post by mrbill » Aug 11 2015 10:50pm

Items are still available.
Bill Bushnell

mrbill   10 kW