Yuba Mundo v4.3 frame with many extras $500

Got something to sell? Have extra parts that need a good home? Have something that others would need to complete their kits? Post it up here and see if anyone else is searching for what you are selling. Guest may post replies to topics already here. All topics here will expire after 90 days of inactivity.
kiltedcelt
100 mW
100 mW

Yuba Mundo v4.3 frame with many extras $500

Post by kiltedcelt » Jan 05, 2018 2:56 pm

Selling my Yuba Mundo v.4.3 frame. I bought this back when Yuba still sold framesets. It's a hi-ten steel main frame with cro-moly steel fork. The frame was internally treated with Frame Saver before I assembled it. Frame is solid with no rust and only minor paint rubs in a few areas, like where I regular carried pannier bags and took them on and off. Frame details are as follows:

-comes with TRP Spyke dual piston mechanical disc brakes and levers. Will come with a 180mm rear rotor and a 203mm front rotor - the Mundo frame must use 180mm rear but I can include a 160mm front if you choose but it will not be TRP and will likely not have a TRP front caliper adapter but will probably be Avid or some other brand.
-Ritchey headset
-Titec seatpost - two bolt micro-adjust
-stock Yuba dual leg kickstand
-custom chain guide in case you use an internally geared rear hub - not needed with regular drivetrain
-custom 3D printed box for mounting controller and containing all controller wiring - fits into rear part of cargo frame behind seat
-front Steco Samba frame mount cargo rack- will hold a case of beer in cans
-weight capacity of frame and rider is 640 lbs. - plenty of room for extra batteries.
-custom Starboard HDPE top deck and running boards.
-SKS front mtb fender and rear custom ABS fender
-Frame stock as capacity for 3.0 tires which is what I ran - can take a larger front if you use a fatbike fork and rear I believe can take up to 3.5, maybe larger - I never tried.

Now the important stuff - local pick up is fine - if you want to me to ship it, buyer pays actual shipping cost from Bike Flights - This will ship in a tandem frame size box and from zip code 60637 in case you want to estimate your shipping costs.
No refunds/returns, no warranty. Image

cal3thousand
10 GW
10 GW

Re: Yuba Mundo v4.3 frame with many extras $500

Post by cal3thousand » Feb 07, 2018 7:14 pm

I can't see the image. Anyone else having this issue?
Get a Cycle Analyst and a Multimeter, you're still a noob if you don't have at least one of each.

Planning on posting questions or buying anything on this site? Put up your country (at minimum) on your profile. This is a worldwide forum and we haven't reached clairvoyance.

Raisedeyebrows
100 W
100 W

Re: Yuba Mundo v4.3 frame with many extras $500

Post by Raisedeyebrows » Feb 08, 2018 1:20 pm

I can't see the photo either.

Looks like a good deal for somebody, I have the same bike w/ BBSHD installed and a Big Dummy Fork, climbs hills like a champ. The disk system already installed is an excellent up grade too, I just have BB7's with compressionless housing on mine and they stop the bike nicely with weight Bombing down steep hills. These bikes are workhorses that will carry a lot of weight and the long wheelbase makes them ride like motorcycles, taking corners at speed is a blast.