EVT scooters & parts, Melbourne Aus.

Got something to sell? Have extra parts that need a good home? Have something that others would need to complete their kits? Post it up here and see if anyone else is searching for what you are selling. Guest may post replies to topics already here. All topics here will expire after 90 days of inactivity.
AussieRider
100 W
100 W

EVT scooters & parts, Melbourne Aus.

Post by AussieRider » Jan 13, 2018 9:12 pm

G'day peoples.
I've got 3 EVT scooters and a lot of spares to move ( orders from the wife ).
1 168 retro style scooter, missing rear wheel, floor & leg shield.
2 4000E scooters, both missing rear wheel & swing arm. These have never been used & apart from the missing bits are in as new condition.
Scooters are 2009 48V SLA brushed motor models.
The spares include body panels, chargers, controllers, lights, brakes, a new hub motor & much more. I'd like to sell the lot as a bundle, pick up only so If you want them & live near Melbourne, PM me, AussieRider.
Scooters.jpg
Evolving E-bike
Retro style mid drive beach cruiser
Mid drive chopper

AussieRider
100 W
100 W

Re: EVT scooters & parts, Melbourne Aus.

Post by AussieRider » Jan 24, 2018 6:01 am

G'day folks.
Sorry, I forgot to include the price. For all 3 bikes, 3 chargers, 4 controllers, 1 1.4Kw brushed hub motor, 4000E & 168 body panels & lots more I'm asking just AUD $2000. Most of the parts are still in the original packaging. These bikes can be legally road registered and are LAMS ( the Australian Learner Approved Motorcycle Scheme ) approved. According to the V is for Voltage forum, the controllers & DC-DC converters can easily handle 60V or use whatever controller & 10' hub motor you want & the sky's the limit!

AussieRider
Evolving E-bike
Retro style mid drive beach cruiser
Mid drive chopper