High Quality LiFePo4 cells in bulk for sale, NC

Got something to sell? Have extra parts that need a good home? Have something that others would need to complete their kits? Post it up here and see if anyone else is searching for what you are selling.
BrandonB   10 W

10 W

High Quality LiFePo4 cells in bulk for sale, NC

Post by BrandonB » Jan 15 2018 2:48pm

I work in racing, and obtained these packs that are no longer in use. The cells contained within the packs are these:

http://www.batteryspace.com/high-power- ... d-dgr.aspx

The cells in each pack are ohm matched and of the same date code. Some are as old as 2011. The majority of the packs are "raced out", which means after 5-10 races they are no longer used regardless of condition. The majority of the packs are wired in 4s3p, for 12v 30ah. These packs were ran in cars with NO BMS.

I am looking to sell these individually or in quantity. I am located in Shelby, NC, and will NOT ship under any circumstances. These packs have had the leads cut off, but can be voltage tested if you desire. They are wrapped multiple times in foam for protection and should be relatively unharmed physically.

I am looking for $30 each locally. What you see is what you get, if you're willing to take the time to break the packs down you can end up with a great battery for cheap. PM if interested.
Attachments
Race Packs.jpg

unklegrumpknee   10 mW

10 mW

Re: High Quality LiFePo4 cells in bulk for sale, NC

Post by unklegrumpknee » Jan 23 2018 11:59pm

How much does each pack weigh?