*SOLD* Commuter Booster Friction Drive w/ Brain Box FS

Got something to sell? Have extra parts that need a good home? Have something that others would need to complete their kits? Post it up here and see if anyone else is searching for what you are selling. Guest may post replies to topics already here. All topics here will expire after 90 days of inactivity.
poisenoire
1 µW
1 µW

*SOLD* Commuter Booster Friction Drive w/ Brain Box FS

Post by poisenoire » Jan 28, 2018 1:41 pm

Greetings,

I have an excellent condition Commuter Booster w/ Brain Box purchased from Adrian when he was still making these. I installed it on a Cannondale Hybrid I was using at the time, but shortly thereafter went overseas for work and never had time to use it.

Now I've relocated to an area with large gravel roads and very steep grades...so probably going to have to look at some serious MTB equipment instead of road style bikes. Thus, selling this off.

I'm including a Turnigy 85A ESC, the ESC programming card, and a Turnigy 6374 192 motor. I was running it with parallel 5s batteries but you can certainly change that over to 6s with this motor / esc combo. Both the motor and ESC have seen light use and should perform quite well for you as-is. Just add your batteries and go.

$150 takes it. I'm in the USA so shipping TBD based upon your location and what we work out. PM me for questions, comments, etc...

This is a cool kit - and I wish I still had a use for it but I don't.

Thanks,
Kevin
Last edited by poisenoire on Jan 28, 2018 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jamzz
1 W
1 W

Re: Commuter Booster Friction Drive w/ Brain Box FS

Post by Jamzz » Jan 28, 2018 10:33 pm

PM sent.

poisenoire
1 µW
1 µW

SOLD re: Commuter Booster Friction Drive w/ Brain Box FS

Post by poisenoire » Jan 28, 2018 11:52 pm

*SOLD*