20s 30Ah Turnigy lipo pack, with harness, Anderson, XT90

Got something to sell? Have extra parts that need a good home? Have something that others would need to complete their kits? Post it up here and see if anyone else is searching for what you are selling.
Eurotrash   1 µW

1 µW

20s 30Ah Turnigy lipo pack, with harness, Anderson, XT90

Post by Eurotrash » Feb 08 2018 2:21pm

I would like to go with a complete graphene setup, and Im somewhat uncomfortable with mixing my 25-35c turnigys with the brand new packs as my new setup will add about 50% to my amp draw.

I have (24)5s packs, which is 30ah and 74v nominal. The harness has removable sections, so you can eliminate entire series sets and run either 5s, 10s, 15s or the complete 20s. Harness will include the Anderson SB175 connectros pictured, male and female. The other end goes to 10mm lugs. These are the packs: https://hobbyking.com/en_us/turnigy-bat ... xt-90.html

I have less than 15 cycles on the packs (im guessing close to 12.) Only charged to 4.2v per cell 3 times, never run below 3.8v per cell. Always balance charged through the JST connector, not through the main leads. Max amps of the motor was 400A, but 35C X 30Ah = 1050A, so was more than double covered. Have been charging with a cycle satiator and BC168.

Iv got over $1600 in the harness and packs. Due to the low run time, I would like to get $1300 out of the whole setup.

At this time, I would like to sell complete and not break apart.Thanks!
Attachments
BatteryPack.jpg