My Beloved 10kW E-bike Beast!! ($2990 OBO) SOLD!!

Got something to sell? Have extra parts that need a good home? Have something that others would need to complete their kits? Post it up here and see if anyone else is searching for what you are selling.
Ebikebert   100 W

100 W

My Beloved 10kW E-bike Beast!! ($2990 OBO) SOLD!!

Post by Ebikebert » Feb 19 2018 4:25pm

Hey everyone,

My bike is for sale!

HERE ARE THE SPECS:
18 fet 24s/10kW capable modified Lyen controller(Thicker traces for higher current handling, and higher voltage handling he enabled by changing a voltage regulator) all mods performed by Lyen himself. It works very well.

Mxus 3000w rear hub (The version with the aluminum hub core instead of the stamped steel one for better heat dissipation)

Sturdy Motobecane free ride mountain bike frame with decent pedals and pedal arms.

A nice fully adjustable rear air shock.

A Marzocchi 150MM freeride fork.

Tough as nails DoctorBass torqe arms custom fitted to the frame

Powerful Shimano XT brake fitted with a 203mm Bracko disk and a tactile switch on the handle for powerful regen braking.

ODI grips, Nice logoless straight aluminum handle bar, a cycle analyst V2.something custom mounted onto the stem

An interesting low profile seat

Sturdy Syncros front rim

Maxxis holyroller 24" rear tire(An extra holy roller and tube is included so you can do burnouts with the one that is on already and not feel bad about it)

Possibly the best and most beautiful part of the bike: A 24s 4p (88.8v nominal/10Ah) Samsung 25R battery pack which was very well made( I made it). I did a really good job with this battery pack and it is one of my proudest works. I designed custom copper pieces to join the cells with a high current capable connection. I was extra careful to solder the connections as quickly as I could to no degrade them from too much heat. I had them configured in a 4 p configuration from the supplier. I soldered them in series. Balance wires, of course, are there as they should. They have awesome plastic battery spacers as well. I measured every wire before cutting and soldering to ensure the load resistance would be identical on every cell. I was one of the very first to make a battery pack from these awesome cells and I actually waited for them to be manufactured by Samsung in South Korea before taking delivery of them from a Chinese battery vendor who provided me the batteries and communication directly with Samsung. I made sure I was on the up and up on the bleeding edge of battery tech because only the best could go into this build. The pack is safe and sound in a pelican 1300 hard case with a lot of foam. The battery pack has less than 15 charge-discharge cycles on it.I never really got a chance to actually use the bike.

I wrote about the batteries in this thread I made:
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewt ... it=25R+HE2

The bike will also come with a whole bunch of extra goodies which are pictured.
This includes: The battery charger which is a modified 24v-120v 1000W variable power supply (Works very well and charges the bike in about 6 hrs.), an air pump, a stiffer spring for the front suspension fork, a mirror a powerful bike light, an extra thumb throttle, a battery medic, a marzocchi sticker, chain breaker extra, extra holy roller tire and tube as mentioned above, a 3 position switch I never used, some pipe clamps, some carbon fiber stem risers, an extra free wheel, a free wheel removal tool, and some free wheel spacers.
IMG_20180219_102050[1].jpg
For more pictures please use this link to my google drive: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1txwOF ... y4R7f4Av0k

I think that is everything. I am selling it all!

Price: $2990 OBO (Send me your offer) If you can pay in a major cryptocurrency I will knock off 10% off of your offer.
Contact Info: titop96@gmail.com, 407-922-6279, or message me here.
Last edited by Ebikebert on Feb 26 2018 9:45am, edited 2 times in total.

Ebikebert   100 W

100 W

Re: My Beloved 10kW E-bike Beast!! ($3200 OBO)

Post by Ebikebert » Feb 21 2018 2:55pm

Bump. Pirce has been lowered. Send me an offer.

Ebikebert   100 W

100 W

Re: My Beloved 10kW E-bike Beast!! ($2990 OBO)

Post by Ebikebert » Feb 25 2018 2:59pm

Final Price $2990 OBO.

redline2097   100 W

100 W

Re: My Beloved 10kW E-bike Beast!! ($2990 OBO)

Post by redline2097 » Feb 26 2018 8:58am

I think the price is way off. You can build it with new components and new frame cheaper than this.

Ebikebert   100 W

100 W

Re: My Beloved 10kW E-bike Beast!! ($2990 OBO) SOLD!!

Post by Ebikebert » Feb 26 2018 9:45am

The bike has sold. Thanks ES!

nutbar   1 µW

1 µW

Re: My Beloved 10kW E-bike Beast!! ($2990 OBO) SOLD!!

Post by nutbar » Apr 14 2018 10:07pm

bad design with battery weight at a high point and on the front end it will be unstable