Elation v3 kit

Got something to sell? Have extra parts that need a good home? Have something that others would need to complete their kits? Post it up here and see if anyone else is searching for what you are selling.
pedalhead1961   1 µW

1 µW

Elation v3 kit

Post by pedalhead1961 » Apr 13 2018 6:52am

Hi all,
I have an elation v3 36 volt mid drive kit to give away.
Everything that could go wrong happened at once when Allan was going out of business.
When i rang for spares he gave me the news he was finishing up however he promised to give me the parts gratis.
I thought what a top bloke, parts never arrived. Now i can only think very bad things of this individual.
I wasted my money buying from a local manufacturer and paid the price.
I hope the remainder of the kit will give someone some help with spares etc..

The sprag clutch was slipping and is no more. You cant get spares- stupidly its a bespoke sprag bearing.
The little drive sprocket on the motor arm sheared off leaving broken bolt studs on the drive shaft.
If your interested email me at incognitoficker@gmail.com
This would only interest other unfortunate Australian elation v3 kit owners needing spares.
It would be good if you get the parts you need ,pass the remainder to others for free.
I can send you photos of the kit.
I am in Brisbane and i am not interested in paying the freight.
PS i now have an Avanti Inc shimano e6000 belt drive, however the back wheel loves to break spokes.
The other gripe would be "what sort of an idiot manufactures a bike only available in black" it such a safe color!

cheeko   10 mW

10 mW

Re: Elation v3 kit

Post by cheeko » Apr 19 2018 8:07pm

Bugger Mate.

Wish i could help out fellow Brisbanite