ebike for sale

Got something to sell? Have extra parts that need a good home? Have something that others would need to complete their kits? Post it up here and see if anyone else is searching for what you are selling.
telcosteve   1 mW

1 mW

ebike for sale

Post by telcosteve » Apr 17 2018 8:01pm

Hi all,
I am listing my ebike that I built this winter. It is a 2018 Raleigh Preston size L. fits 5'10 to 6 ft. I am 6 feet tall and the bike fits me just about right. It is a classic steel frame dual disk brake bike. I have some custom Bamboo handlebars on right now but will include the original handlebars which are a cruiser style bar in a copper finsh. you can see them on Raleighs site. This bike has a Golden Motor Smart Pie and a 52 volt Luna mighty mini battery with the Luna advanced charger. I had a good time creating this bike but then I discovered Haibike and decided to go Factory build.

So that is why I am listing this bike. It is a great commuter and I do not have over 50 miles on it as of 4-17-2018. It really is a great commuter. If you want to PM me feel free.
SteveandRobin@comcast.net

I am asking $800.00 plus the shipping costs .
I have a little over $1200 invested in this project but would like to sell to fund my Haibike. I will only ship within the US and will need to do paypal and will ship as soon as payment clears.
Thanks,
Steve

cal3thousand   1.21 GW

1.21 GW

Re: ebike for sale

Post by cal3thousand » Apr 20 2018 1:10pm

If you really want to fund this Haibike with the sale of your Raleigh bike, consider posting an image. This is the internet after all. :wink:
Get a Cycle Analyst and a Multimeter, you're still a noob if you don't have at least one of each.

Planning on posting questions or buying anything on this site? Put up your country (at minimum) on your profile. This is a worldwide forum and we haven't reached clairvoyance.

telcosteve   1 mW

1 mW

Post by telcosteve » Apr 22 2018 8:14pm

you are correct sir. I overlooked the error when I first posted. so this time I tried to load and it says my file is too big. So I will try to figure out how to save the files smaller and post soon. sorry and thanks for pointing that out.

eric1565   10 W

10 W

Post by eric1565 » May 27 2018 10:36am

Open photos with paint and click resize. U can do % or pixels

Riles   1 mW

1 mW

Post by Riles » Jun 17 2018 12:58pm

Location and pics?