motor was used for around 10 rides. Then I realized the phase wire sleeve was rubbing and eating up almost to the phase wire itself (I have the old wire set can ship together), so I ordered a new set of wire for replacement. At the same time I bought another motor to use for the down time. I never got time to finish the replacement after and my new motor never have any problem, figured why bother.
this can be use as parts spare/replacement or someone have the time to finish the cable connections. every parts works fine.
only have one side of the cover (freewheel threaded side)
Everything you see on the pic is what you get.
selling for $80
Pls PM zip code for shipping cost
Here is the Spec
QS 3000W 205 (50H) E-bike hub motor
extra/V3 type (Black)
1. BLDC Permanent Magnet Outer Rotor Spoke Hub Motor
2. Power: 50mm magnet height, 16 pole paris, 3000W rated, 3932W Peak. 36 spoke holes*4.2 & 3.4mm (Dual Holes)
3. Speed: TBD, winding 7 turns, speed 50-70KPH Torque: Depends on the speed
4. Designed to match with E-bike Disc brakes PCD6*44mm (not include Brake Disc), dropouts/Rear Bridge Clamping Width (150mm)
5. Two Halls(One for spare, in case of damage) ,10mm² Phase wire
6. Thermic Probe: KTY 83/122
7. Support regenerative braking & Reverse function
8. Waterproof grade: IP54
9. Efficiency: ≥87%
10. Stronger configuration--high grade magnet, more cooper, bear more Ampere.
11. 10mm spade half of axle