Tangent Ascent Europe / UK

Got something to sell? Have extra parts that need a good home? Have something that others would need to complete their kits? Post it up here and see if anyone else is searching for what you are selling.
AccountMember   10 mW

10 mW

Tangent Ascent Europe / UK

Post by AccountMember » May 19 2018 3:52pm

I have 2 working full gearboxes and mounting set ups v2( 20:1) and v1(40:1) with single digit miles on them literally the 20:1 gearbox got 1 mile of use it really needs the 6kw motor
I have a working HV80 with cycle analyst and domino throttle all the chain wheel hope narrow wide disc freewheel cranks etc

Needs to be complete
first set up an astro a3210 motor for the 40:1 3kw

Second set up an astro a3220 motor for 20:1 6kw
also a Castle Creations hv120

I only have 1 full chainring and cranks ca v3 and domino set up so all that needed for one of them whichever sells last I guess

This is probably the greatest opportunity to get a tangent ascent if its currently out of your budget, these motors do not come up used a lot as the buyers will not part with them once they try them, I am getting a road legal electric superbike so hence the need to clear out my toys

Open to offers on this lot as a whole or individual but prefer someone take it as a whole theres a lot of worth here and a lot of items in excellent and new condition

cfsmale   10 mW

10 mW

Re: Tangent Ascent Europe / UK

Post by cfsmale » May 25 2018 1:54am

hi mate, are these still available?.....wondering what kind of money you are looking for? cfsmale@gmail.com , very interested, im base up in Scotland, thank you!
newbie - 5kw EEB - SCOTLAND

manukoshe   1 µW

1 µW

Post by manukoshe » May 29 2018 3:14am

sent you another PM. please check:)

aCeMadMod   100 W

100 W

Post by aCeMadMod » May 29 2018 3:38am

he sold drives ,, he told me

has we had a deal I was to get one gearbox plus dead motor he never reply. too late now for gearbox for me buying. from him

I Now buying from Dave I Tust. him. he a great man to deal with 8) keep his word

all I need is the dead 3210

don't count on him. :(