I bought a couple Vruzend kits and attempted to make my own battery. Not sure if the BMS is faulty or if I just have no idea what I'm doing (probably the latter) but somehow I killed 7 of the batteries. I tested the others (21) and they are all around 3.4v so the rest seem fine. If you want all of the following make me an offer. I have about $250 into this so far and am looking to recover some of the funds, but obviously not all.
- 21 working Samsung 30q batteries (~3.4v each)
- 7 dead (0-0.05v) Samsung 30q batteries
- 1 brand new unopened Vruzend kit
- 1 used Vruzend kit
- 1 BMS (52V 14s Battery Management System)
- 1 roll of shrink tube, approx 3 feet
Make me an offer! Local pickup preferred but if you want to get it shipped you pay the (probably high) cost of shipping batteries