SOLD - UK 100.8v 24s Kraken MXUS 3000 - PROJECT

Got something to sell? Have extra parts that need a good home? Have something that others would need to complete their kits? Post it up here and see if anyone else is searching for what you are selling.
Post Reply
sacko   10 kW

10 kW
Posts: 824
Joined: Jul 04 2012 2:15am
Location: Kent, United Kingdom

SOLD - UK 100.8v 24s Kraken MXUS 3000 - PROJECT

Post by sacko » Jan 22 2019 5:28am

This is a project. Updated pictures can be sent/uploaded if needed.

I built this bike from brand new, all parts are/were brand new. The controller is brand new (0 miles), the motor has done 4 miles.

I had issues with a previous setup and replaced the motor and controller. If I had the time/inclination to complete this I would (now have a week old baby and a house to complete renovating. This is very low on my priorities). All it requires is a BMS (Harness is already made - Plug and Play!), wheels fitting and motor hall/phase wires connecting up.

24s 10ah lipo (8 x 6s 5000mah packs in)
Carrera Kraken - Large frame
Lyen 12fet (Brand new)
MXUS 3000 v2 - Upgarded phase wires to 12awg silicone
Cycle Analyst
Falcon Bag
Magura Throttle
Maxxis Hookworm 2.5"
Migueralliart Torque arm
Migueralliart 12fet mounting plate and bracket
EMC1000 charger!

Top speed of 41.6 mph.
Range will be anywhere from 20 - 30 miles.

On the flat @ 20mph I was drawing 3amps, this bike is super efficient.

OLD PHOTOS!
https://photos.app.goo.gl/bJ6FLIPFDXft0uss1

I currently have the rear rotor to setup. Depending on time scale this may or may not be setup.

£500! Bargain.

I am not willing to take any offers on this to be honest, it is seriously cheap as it is; too cheap but i want the space for my next project! If it does not go, i'll split the package up.
Last edited by sacko on Jan 23 2019 8:56am, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
danielrlee   1 kW

1 kW
Posts: 477
Joined: Mar 29 2013 8:30am
Location: Wiltshire, UK
Contact:

Re: FS - UK 100.8v 24s Kraken MXUS 3000 - PROJECT

Post by danielrlee » Jan 22 2019 5:37am

That is a bargain! If I still lived in Essex, I'd have bought it in a heartbeat.
https://TorqueTech.co.uk : Electric bike spares, parts & accessories : 10% discount code ’ENDLESS10

brettcollis   1 µW

1 µW
Posts: 1
Joined: Jan 22 2019 6:33am

Re: FS - UK 100.8v 24s Kraken MXUS 3000 - PROJECT

Post by brettcollis » Jan 22 2019 6:39am

PM'd

Hopefully it's sent successfully :)

sacko   10 kW

10 kW
Posts: 824
Joined: Jul 04 2012 2:15am
Location: Kent, United Kingdom

Re: FS - UK 100.8v 24s Kraken MXUS 3000 - PROJECT

Post by sacko » Jan 22 2019 7:00am

Yup, rather make the price appealing and make some space.

PM replied.

Some changes made to advert; frame size Large, Motor wires have been upgraded to 12 awg silicone.

cwah   10 GW

10 GW
Posts: 4173
Joined: Jul 24 2011 5:42am
Location: Between paris and london

Re: FS - UK 100.8v 24s Kraken MXUS 3000 - PROJECT

Post by cwah » Jan 22 2019 7:35pm

Too bad you don't have controller with variable regen and 18650 battery. I'd have bought it otherwise
Help me find my stolen electric brompton: http://bit.ly/1a0vbBC and Bosch Sinus B3 http://bit.ly/1eV0WQz

User avatar
danielrlee   1 kW

1 kW
Posts: 477
Joined: Mar 29 2013 8:30am
Location: Wiltshire, UK
Contact:

Re: FS - UK 100.8v 24s Kraken MXUS 3000 - PROJECT

Post by danielrlee » Jan 23 2019 1:35am

cwah wrote:Too bad you don't have controller with variable regen and 18650 battery. I'd have bought it otherwise
If he had, I imagine the asking price would be higher. Nothing stopping you from swapping out some components and selling what you don't want though.
https://TorqueTech.co.uk : Electric bike spares, parts & accessories : 10% discount code ’ENDLESS10

cwah   10 GW

10 GW
Posts: 4173
Joined: Jul 24 2011 5:42am
Location: Between paris and london

Re: FS - UK 100.8v 24s Kraken MXUS 3000 - PROJECT

Post by cwah » Jan 23 2019 6:58am

danielrlee wrote:
Jan 23 2019 1:35am
cwah wrote:Too bad you don't have controller with variable regen and 18650 battery. I'd have bought it otherwise
If he had, I imagine the asking price would be higher. Nothing stopping you from swapping out some components and selling what you don't want though.
Could do but I don't have time to manage all of that. I prefer to pay more
Help me find my stolen electric brompton: http://bit.ly/1a0vbBC and Bosch Sinus B3 http://bit.ly/1eV0WQz

sacko   10 kW

10 kW
Posts: 824
Joined: Jul 04 2012 2:15am
Location: Kent, United Kingdom

Re: FS - UK 100.8v 24s Kraken MXUS 3000 - PROJECT

Post by sacko » Jan 23 2019 8:55am

cwah wrote:
Jan 23 2019 6:58am
danielrlee wrote:
Jan 23 2019 1:35am
cwah wrote:Too bad you don't have controller with variable regen and 18650 battery. I'd have bought it otherwise
If he had, I imagine the asking price would be higher. Nothing stopping you from swapping out some components and selling what you don't want though.
Could do but I don't have time to manage all of that. I prefer to pay more
Call it £1250 then, and you can have 18650 cells and a controller with variable regen.

Back on this planet, this has now sold.

Post Reply