Leili Enduro Mountain E-Bike For Sale

Got something to sell? Have extra parts that need a good home? Have something that others would need to complete their kits? Post it up here and see if anyone else is searching for what you are selling.
callious   100 µW

100 µW

Leili Enduro Mountain E-Bike For Sale

Post by callious » Feb 21 2019 5:28pm

I am selling my Leili E-Bike. It is 72v 8000w Enduro Mountain bike in Brand New Condition. The TFT-Display did not work and I have been discussing on this forum. I found that Ali-Express has the part for a total of $120 total for shipping and everything which will have this bike up and running. This bike has never been put on the road and as such will be a very good buy for anyone as all the components are brand new. I have the alarm keys that come with the bike and can provide the TFT-Display as well but it is not working. I have it at a local shop trying to get fixed but have not heard from the shop as to whether they have found the parts to fix the display. I can send videos of the bike upon request and show that the battery is fully functional as well as the alarm. Without the Display working however I can not show the bike actually running. If you are serious and want to buy the bike then I can buy the display from Ali-Express if you prefer and install it with a refundable deposit. The bike is missing the rear light as this did not come in the kit with the bike for some reason.

Asking $3500 for the bike.

Contact me for Pictures of this one as my pictures are too big to upload here. the bike looks identical to this one.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/72v-8000w-29-7 ... rk:11:pf:0

Moonie   1 µW

1 µW

Re: Leili Enduro Mountain E-Bike For Sale

Post by Moonie » Feb 22 2019 2:03am