Tired of these magnet motor believer.

Doctorbass

100 GW
Damn guys!.. look like the power of number is getting more and more important for people that believe in these "free" energy.

I am seriously begining to feel really tired about all these person why loose their time with these bedinni motor, magnet motor.. trying to make people believe that it exist !!

People diy some coil and shaft, bicycle wheel and magnet with 12V batteryetc and with misplaced or missinterpreted data on multimeter they are trying to make people to believe that it create energy ! :roll: :roll:

and... what make me laugh is when they claim that it's because of the power of gouvernment that nobody are using that to power their house or cars :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol:

c'mon !!

In one of these video a guy was trying to convince people that by putting few magnets on a PC fan it can power 200W of lamp... thru a AC to DC power supply used in reverse !!!

99.9% of time it's people that clarely dont have any educatio in physics.. they just " know" how to use a multimeter and 12V battewry and couple coil.. but always avoid physics law and calculations...

Guys i know i'm loosing my time and that you all know the truth already and that i should just dont pay attention to these "free energy" believer... but with my ebikes video i get few people every weeks writing comments suggesting to try these things to power our ebikes... lol

Doc

I think it is a sign of mental illness. About 50% of the street people that take an interest in my electrified trike collar me and yammer on about perpetual motion, zero-point energy etc., with that watery look in their eyes. Such a waste when all they have to do is study how an electric motor works, as though it were some sort of magic that could be only realized with "alternative" physics. Oh well.

Just like it is easyier and make people happier to believe it is possible than taking the time to understand physics law and math to discover it does not work..

The worst of all is when people make video showing any free energy principle that are using trick and hidden battery or wires that power their system...

Or what is pissing me off is when people think that energy is in term of volt or watt!!! so when they see higher voltage... they believe there is higher ... not just power!!.. but ENERGY !!.. these person also rarely distinguish the difference bwteeen mAh and mA.... where energy is a matter of time...

For them volt, power and energy are the same... a 24V 5Ah battery have more energy than a 12v 10Ah battery...

for them a simple picture camera flash circuit create energy because the little 2 AA battery are creating 300Vdc inside... lol..... so thinking in the samw way why they just dont buy a 15kV Neon transformer to power their entire neighborhood... lol

That is just rediculous!

Doc

Sometimes I wish there was a course in elementary school that dealt with "Battery concepts 101"...and "Fundamentals of Electricity 101". The battery course would save consumers thousands of wasted dollars over the course of their lives. All about lead acid, lithium, alkaline batteries, where appropriate, and how to get the most out of each type. Said concepts would have saved me a shitload of money over my life so far.

I think these free-energy claims are appealing to a lot of people because they offer both something for nothing and confirmation of a conspiracy between Government and Big Oil.

Punx0r said:
I think these free-energy claims are appealing to a lot of people because they offer both something for nothing and confirmation of a conspiracy between Government and Big Oil.

Exactly !

Doc

Doctorbass said:
Damn guys!.. look like the power of number is getting more and more important for people that believe in these "free" energy.........
Doc

Doc.....how can you be tired of the free energy people? Even Tesla spoke of the "energy" all around us. Everybody knows that free energy exists, free sunshine, free wind, dark energy. It is just the cost of harvest that is expensive. But it will pay for itself over time.

So the free energy people are a bit miss directed. Just remind them that if they really find something that they need to beware the helicopters. :lol:

[youtube]vY9jJwLSrl8[/youtube]

Most common comment from those is: "Set a dynamo on the front wheel to power the rear motor"

I usually answer: The only problem with that, is the f****** bike going backward when we are trying to climb a hill. :wink:

It is actually easy to understand how folks think they might have stumbled onto "free energy" devices when they simply trust that their monitoring equipment spits out reliable resistance/voltage readings.

Fun experiment:

-Connect the + & - leads of two DVMs
-Set one to read [strike]Ohms[/strike] continuity
-Set the other to read volts

Tada! you just "discovered" ~2.5V of Free Energy :lol:

e-beach said:
....Even Tesla spoke of the "energy" all around us.
Tesla also believed Aliens on Mars spoke to him. He also had a phobia of pearls. He was completely mad.

Anyone can make a magic video. Here's another trick for you, and it's just as real.

[youtube]v7GhM5xls7w[/youtube]

:mrgreen:

The really sad part about this insurgence of people who believe in "free energy" from magnets/dark matter/Santa Clause is what it says about our education system. Anyone with a basic grade school education should have enough math and science to easily see through these tricks. However, schools in my part of the world are pushing memorization over critical thinking skills. That is leaving us with a mass of people who don't know how to think.

I think it's funny. It's worrying to see all the positive comments under those videos though.

On Discovery chanel they had a program about Hoover dam, or something like that. They showed a transformer and explained that a transformer increases the power. :p Stuff like that doesn't help.

Drunkskunk said:
e-beach said:
....Even Tesla spoke of the "energy" all around us.
Tesla also believed Aliens on Mars spoke to him. He also had a phobia of pearls. He was completely mad.......

Well, I wouldn't say completely mad.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nikola_Tesla_patents

And dark energy does exist. It is what blows the cosmos apart.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_energy

BTW, radiant energy as Tesla described it, (maybe dark energy?) can be harvested. It is a weak energy that requires a large surface area of metal to harvest. If you want to have a bit of fun, hang 10 feet of tin foil from your ceiling (or in the attic if you like). Hook a wire from the tin foil to a full bridge rectifier (because radiant energy is ac.) connect the full bridge rectifier to a fully drained small electrolytic capacitor and then ground the capacitor to the earth (ground). Leave it that way for at least a week and you will find that is has been charged to a small degree from radiant energy. When I did the calculations I found that with 10 feet of tin foil I could charge one AA battery in about 10 years providing the battery chemistry didn't go bad.

Some say radio waves do the charging but when Tesla patented his radiant energy system radios were not in use yet.

http://www.google.com/patents/US685957

So my questions are these (rhetorically of course). Is wind energy?...yes. Is sunshine energy?...yes. Is dark energy bathing you as I write this?....yes. It is bathing us all! Going right through us.

Tesla was right, energy is all around us.

:D

Stevil_Knevil said:
It is actually easy to understand how folks think they might have stumbled onto "free energy" devices when they simply trust that their monitoring equipment spits out reliable resistance/voltage readings.

Fun experiment:

-Connect the + & - leads of two DVMs
-Set one to read [strike]Ohms[/strike] continuity
-Set the other to read volts

Tada! you just "discovered" ~2.5V of Free Energy :lol:

Funny! :lol:

tahustvedt said:
On Discovery chanel they had a program about Hoover dam, or something like that. They showed a transformer and explained that a transformer increases the power. :p Stuff like that doesn't help.

Yeah that's rediculous..

even people in TV show say kW instead of kWh.. I heard that the Volt had a 16kWh motor!.. lol... but itS, a 16kWh battery and a 111kW motor...

even somecharge stations sellers are selling charger with power expressed in kWh :roll:

lol

Doc

chvidgov.bc.ca said:
I think it is a sign of mental illness. About 50% of the street people that take an interest in my electrified trike collar me and yammer on about perpetual motion, zero-point energy etc., with that watery look in their eyes.
Interesting point, I noticed on my first ebike build it was a bit of a Housos magnet. ( housos is an Australian term for excessively dysfunctional people that live off the government complete with government issued housing.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Housos )

When I have locked up my ebike somewhere I have had the odd houso come up and start talking about it and how he really needs an ebike to get around because the police really hurt his neck when he was arrested once and also an dubious offer on a bike swap, along with a suggestion that he knows how to make ebikes faster..
Or might be a bit more innocent where they just eyeball me and say nice bike, but a high percentage of them have been of houso character.

I think the odd beliefs some folk have is based from the lack of easily absorb-able physical evidence to suggest otherwise. Its hard to "see" energy for example..

I started to conjure up list and believe its a popular reproducible product, that I call "highly refined bullshit".
I can't help but imagine someone taking cow shit and running it through filters/distillers until you get this slightly golden brown liquid thats kind of sweet and something that some people will drink or even buy!

Like I said its core ingredient based from a "easily absorb-able idea" based from a "lack of easily absorb-able physical evidence", the rest of the recipe are optional additives by the inventor.

First favorite that comes to mind are folks selling "anti-vaccination" proper gander, believing government recommended vaccines are evil in every way imaginable.
http://thinkprogress.org/health/2015/02/11/3621774/vaccine-conspiracy-spacing/

Other big ones are, there never has been a man on the moon, oil companies sitting on free energy device, millions died in Chernobyl, 9/11 attacks were really done by the US government, eating apricot seeds cures cancer. I think some start with just an innocent theory but I think a lot end with the capitalist mind-frame taking over for some bucks that can be gained from a juicy story.

The ones that a pushed the most tend to be the most profitable for the creators by selling books or making documentaries or just having are information website with ads.

I modded this pic to show you what highly refined bullshit looks like, and I agree it can look quite tasty!

Doctorbass"]Damn guys!.. look like the power of number is getting more and more important for people that believe in these "free" energy.

I'm surprised to hear that from a fan of 'back to the future"- Not everyone can invent the flux capacitor Doc!

I don't disagree alot of the stuff is a sham, but do applaud positivity and the willingness to try.

Ebeach- too true!
- loved the video lol, did they photoshop it towards the end?

It's been less than a century since we learned what a few atoms of uranium can produce in terms of energy output, why is it unreasonable to believe much more is possible than what is commonplace today? Just because it hasn't been done (or it just isn't known by the common man) is no reason to think it never will.

And who is so naive they think gov. could never be evil, would never lie, cheat, steal? They would have to be more naive than the 'free energy' folks imo.

[youtube]Or7P9jfhcZ0[/youtube]

The problem with government conspiracy theories is that they all rely on said government being amazingly competent in order to keep a huge secret potentially involving thousands of people. Observation suggests politicians and bureaucrats are not particularly competent and can't even keep their extramarital affairs a secret.

I've heard and argued a million excuses- and arguing them never seems to help if people aren't willing to admit they could be wrong.

Watch one docu on utube from Webster Tarpley, Jim Marrs, or Edward Griffin- Each one has also written several books if you want to pay for and prefer to read.

Actually this would be an easier start from now deceased producer aaron russo - 'freedom to fascism' - just a small starting point about the US income tax.
Maybe it's something you could sit thru. Pay attention to verifiable evidence and quotations.

[youtube]uNNeVu8wUak[/youtube]

Sure there's disinformation and some ridiculous theories out there, but the more you edjucate yourself, the more likely you'll see a plausible alternative view to our world- where more pieces actually fit then ever before.

Punx0r said:

What there is no conspiracy? No way dude. It is all controlled by one man. [/tinfoilhat]

nutspecial said:
It's been less than a century since we learned what a few atoms of uranium can produce in terms of energy output, why is it unreasonable to believe much more is possible than what is commonplace today? Just because it hasn't been done (or it just isn't known by the common man) is no reason to think it never will.

because of the same f--ing math that let us figure out fission in the first place.

What you basically are saying here, is what hes talking about... You have no idea what the hell it is, but are going off the theory that since they did "magic" here... we will be able to do "more advanced magic" later.

We always know EXACTLY how much energy is there. That will never change.
How efficiently we utilize the energy released can, and should change... but the energy output will never change.

edit:
BTW this is literally the famous E=MC^2 :lol:

What you basically are saying here, is what hes talking about... You have no idea what the hell it is, but are going off the theory that since they did "magic" here... we will be able to do "more advanced magic" later.

In layman's terms I think we understand each other then.

Are you also saying it's foolish to think there's no room for improvement, and that free energy can't exist?

I think you'd be goin off the basis that everything we've done and understand to date is solid-
but remember not all the pieces fit- science is unable to explain many things that appear to violate it's laws and those of physics.

Sure, maybe you're right and there will be a unification theory that works and doesn't require a rewrite of the laws of physics-
Looking at history though, it appears to me that holding to tightly to old ideas only hinders forward progress. Why should things be different now than they ever have been Dude?

My posts meant to agree that there's alot of bs, poke a little fun at a emmet brown fan (like him and the movies too) but also to state my opinion on the falacy of being too close-minded.

A fool could be described as someone thinking they/ or maybe even 'we' as a collective knowledge base know all- completely unable to refine their own viewpoint-

Example: maybe you/modern science really DO have all the answers; or maybe you at least have a firmer grasp on things than me. I'm willing to learn and try to gain understanding, Let's continue onward searching for the mysteries and try to make the world a better place.

nutspecial said:
Are you also saying it's foolish to think there's no room for improvement, and that free energy can't exist?

Yes.

I'll bite. . . .
Lol, so your comment about a portal gun was completely in jest when replying on my gravity thread.
Man, whatever happened to 'dare to dream'?
Do most of you feel this way too? (not specifically about portal guns, sheesh, about the main subject at hand)
I think it boils down to whether you believe anything can be truly infinite/eternal. If you believe that, anything would have to be possible. I think if it's not a god (religion gods) it seems like the fact that all this even exists at all, points to chance/math or something being the infinite fabric behind existence.

I would prefer chance over math, because it seems our understanding of math itself is even flawed. When our modern number system can't work out what one third or two thirds of (1) (10), 100 etc are-------- that's problematic.
Divide one by three. It can't be done with the exception of fractions. You come out with infinity, as einstein did when working on a unification theory.
And yet math is used to understand so many things.
These problems recur in math trying to explain geometry too, like pi. :shock:
Maybe you think it's no big deal- let's just round pi or one of the three .33333333333333 up to .34 or .333333333334, but that in essense is not truly division by three like explained fractionally 1/3 it ends up going on FOREVER and still never truly makes it to 1, just .999999999999999999999999xinfinity So what the hell is missing?

Btw, replayed the game, thanks for mentioning it- what a unique and original game concept at the time. I love the sarcasm that abounds from glados.
It was my understanding valves games with the zero point and portal gun and multidimensional travel were actually based on borrowed theoretical physics.

To each there own. I got a laugh or too and got to try to put my thoughts into type, so I thankyou.

Sorry, didn't mean to go on, but the shortfallings of the number system explaining geometry or fractions is just so interesting and profound imo

Back