QSMOTOR,0.5-12kW Electric Hub Motor & Mid Drive Motor Manufacture China

For the QS 205 extra V3 with 50 mm what is the version with most copper fill? I could not find an overview over all the different motors only this. Here it seems 4T = 132 so 10% more fill then 5T. Correct?

But how much copper fill in 3.5T and 3T motors?

Winding.jpg

macribs said:
For the QS 205 extra V3 with 50 mm what is the version with most copper fill? I could not find an overview over all the different motors only this. Here it seems 4T = 132 so 10% more fill then 5T. Correct?

Winding.jpg

3.5T ??.. I am really curious to know how half turn are achieved ! look interesting trade off option when we are not decided :lol:

Doc

Doctorbass said:
macribs said:

3.5T ??.. I am really curious to know how half turn are achieved ! look interesting trade off option when we are not decided :lol:

Doc

Wire enters on one side of coil, exits on another.

Vito, which version of the winding has the most copper fill? This is for the QS 205 extra v3 3kw.
What are the numbers for 3.5T and 3T? See below there is only values for 4T and 5T.

Winding.jpg

Which T version of the QS 205 extra v3 has the most copper fill?

What are the copper fill in 3T, 3.5T, 4T and 5T versions?

macribs said:

Vito: Well, I don't know yet, will try to check detailed winding with our Engineer.
Less turns, with more cooper wires, which means more sectional area to bear higher current.

Best Regards

Hi vito

What is the price of 273 5000w hub-motor without wheel and what about shipping to center america or U.S? And you have test report of that hub-motor?

@vito any news on which version of the 205 extra v3 that has the most copper fill?

Hello Vito,

please send some tech. infos from this Motor:

-I`m looking for a 205 Rear type with 28 - 30mm Magnet and superfast winding like 5 turn. freewheel and disc-brake, and into 20" rim, is this possible?

Thanks for your helping hand!

Vito8828 said:
macribs said:

Vito: Well, I don't know yet, will try to check detailed winding with our Engineer.
Less turns, with more cooper wires, which means more sectional area to bear higher current.

Best Regards

How goes it Vito, heard back from the engineer yet? Still wondering what version of this motor has the most copper fill.

what kind of freewheel and thread size are you guys using on the QS 205 V3 ?
I bought this single speed freewheel 3-32 and not able to thread in.
thanks

Attachments

• 9-32 thread freewheel.JPG
    9-32 thread freewheel.JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 5,686
  • 9-32 thread freewheel 2.JPG
    9-32 thread freewheel 2.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 5,686
vito, please come back to us freaks and give us the answers :mrgreen:

Dear All,

I am on trip last week, will get back to the questions recently.

For Spoke hub motor, here is a our lastest information.
1. 2kW 50H V2 type hub motor
2. 3kW 50H V2 type hub motor
3. 3kW 50H V3 type hub motor
For above motors, we are improving design of the hub motors considering the stability .
New motor kits are estimated to be ready within 50 days from now on.
During these time, we couldn't place new orders.
For the orders we accpet, the motor will be ready soon and keep you informed if any news.
P.S.: If you need 3kW 50H V2 type hub motor, you could test 2kW 45H V3 type hub motor.
The performance is alike.

Sorry for the inconveninece.

Best Regards

Routybouty said:
Vito, have my motors shipped yet?

Hello Dan,

Not yet, the motors will be ready soon.
And keep you informed if any news.

Best Regards

Vito8828 said:
P.S.: If you need 3kW 50H V2 type hub motor, you could test 2kW 45H V3 type hub motor.
The performance is alike.

i would like to know the weight of this 45H V3 motor, and does i have smaller dimensions or is it same in size to 50H type?

could you give us more details about what stability improvements you make on 50H motors?

Dirtech said:
It's been said already but I also would like to know the thread size for the freewheel.

i am also looking at which freewheel will fit, i have tried 2 but no success.
are you using single speed freewheel?

Vito8828 said:
macribs said:

Best Regards

This is third time I remind you Vito, pls get back to me on this. Which version of this motor has the most copper fill?
I've been patiently waiting for your answer for more then a month now, and my patience is start running thin.

This is third time I remind you Vito, pls get back to me on this. Which version of this motor has the most copper fill?
I've been patiently waiting for your answer for more then a month now, and my patience is start running thin.
Vito: Less turns, with more cooper wires per turn, which means more sectional area to bear higher current.
Here is attached chart.
For 3T, the winding is 40*3T, there is most cooper per turn.

Best Regards

Attachments

• Winding.jpg
    Winding.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 5,432
1 qs motor v3 type arrived today.
shipping took like 1 week if that to Aus.

very well packed.

so far impressed. will post pics when i open it up.

Back