QSMOTOR,0.5-12kW Electric Hub Motor & Mid Drive Motor Manufacture China

litespeed said:
Looks good but really wide for an ebike specially the way the phase wires come out the side.

Like the sound of the price and power.

Tom

Hi Tom,

Haha, yes, the size not small, so we recommend to use it in electric motorcycle, electric tricycle, electric car.

crossbreak said:
please give us some more info. what are the exact dimensions (drawing)?

What is the KV of this motor?

The drwaing attached for your reference. The disc brake is different with normal type scooter disc brake.

And for the KV, which data do you wants? and for which power?
Generally, we can meet with almost requirements from our customers.

For example, 72v 8000w max. 1400rpm, KV19.4

Attachments

• QS 1.5kw-4kW 13X3.5inch Motor Separated from RIM Drawing.pdf
    152.2 KB · Views: 188
bigsi said:
Hi buddy I'm after your best cromotor version with the extra copper fill in the slowest wind. How much including shipping to UK. I also require a free wheel on it please. Can you send a built wheel? Ideally I'm after an18" motorbike rim in aluminium and black
Thanks for your help si

Hi Simon,
Thanks for your interest, I have got back to you by pm. Please check.

Best Regards

Make these in 17 and 19 inch wheel sizes and they will sell like crazy around here!!

Sabvoton Controller

Here I'm going to share the Sabvoton controller to all. Our Aliexpress Store: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/group/Sabvoton-Controller/1389549_260316609.html
Now, Sabvoton have two kinds of controller for your choice, new type with square size, old type with long size.
The main advantages of new type:
--The inside circuit is simplified further.more stable and causing less heat.
--We added fuse on the controller.The maintainence of the controller in future could become easier.
(the BACK REPAIR RATE of the old SVMC type is about 1.5:100.and most of the controller were died from over current.considering this ,in the new version,besides adding a second over-current protection in the programs,we adopts the fuse.so even the controller is burned out by accidents,the user could repair it by replace with a new fuse.
So the estimated back repair rate will reduced largely,estimated to 3:1000.)
--The performance is improved.Although you may not see the difference on a dynanomometer.
but you will obviously feel it during your real world driving.according to our engineer,the accerleration is quicker.and more silent.

In a word, Sabvoton advantages:
1. competitive price
2. sine wave and programmable
3. suitable for all most electric bike

For the price(no shipping fee, send out from China), it including: 1pc controller + 1pc USB cable + 1pc controler wiring harness
If you want to add Bluetooth function, just takes extra USD25/piece.
HTB1424lIpXXXXbzXFXXq6xXFXXXz.jpg

Sabvoton programable sine-wave motor cotroller works with high efficiency, less nosie, and lower energy comsuption, which makes your electric vehicles or electric motorcycles more comfortable and easier to control. Our designed friendly interface of the programmable motor controller makes you set the parameters, conduct the tests and abtain the diagnostic info easily and quickly.

Features:
1, FOC-180° sinusoidal drive controller applied to BLDCM or PMSM..
2, It takes only 3 minutes for the motor to be well matched on its best electronic angle at the first time.
3, The motor torque ripple will be reduced to the minimum, so as to ensure electric vehicle to run without any noise and vibration, smoothly, and comfortably.
4, The precise current ring can provide accurate torque input to meet the requirement 0f large torque output during vehicle starting and climbing.
5, The controller enjoys high efficiency due to space vector converter control algorithm which can effectively reduce the temperature rise of controller and extend battery life mileage
6, Built-in various protection: locked-rotor protection, over-current protection, overload protection, over-temperature protection, speed protection, over-voltage protection ,under-voltage protection and so on, effectively ensuring the safety of electronic control system and vehicle.
7, System status and fault intelligent management system can effectively monitor the current system operating mode external input state ,the case of system failure, and the LED flashes at the same time to facilitate the diagnosis and maintenance.
8, The rich peripheral interfaces: reverse, cruise, anti-theft, electronic brake, etc.
9, Parameter modifications and settings are available through online configuration with online computer
10,CAN BUS is optional to communicate with body instrument and BMS

ecycler said:
Make these in 17 and 19 inch wheel sizes and they will sell like crazy around here!!

We are on developing 17*6.0inch electric motorcycle motor rated 12kw this month, but the price is not cheap. :D

It's suitable for 200mm wide tire.

Vito8828 said:
ecycler said:

We are on developing 17*6.0inch electric motorcycle motor rated 12kw this month, but the price is not cheap. :D

Yes!! Woot!!

To clarify, not a dual stator, but a single very wide 273mm stator lamination stack?

liveforphysics said:
Vito8828 said:
ecycler said:

Yes!! Woot!!

To clarify, not a dual stator, but a single very wide 273mm stator lamination stack?

Yes, you are right, only single stator, with very wide 273 stator. The magnet height is 70mm for 12kw.

Vitto,

Do you have a estimated time of arrival for the QS273-01B 4kw motor? Do you plan on releasing the 6kw 45mm magnet one for bicycles too?
Whats it the weight for the 4kw one, 17kg?

Any pics or more info about it?!?!?! 8)

ecycler said:

The detailed information(pictures etc.) will comes out in the end of next month. We just finished the wheel mould now, and start to make the wheel rim sample and inner confirgulation.

Anybody have a good guess how the V3 mid-mount might work with 39v?
Specifically this one: http://tzquanshun.en.alibaba.com/product/60146184113-800909918/Qs_2000W_Built_in_drive_Brushless_DC_Non_Hubmotor_Motor.html
But the V3 model.

Proposed bike, standard 100cc scooter.
Proposed Batteries: 12s1p Headway 40152S 15Ah 10C LiFePO4 Cylindrical Battery Cell (39v nominal)
Proposed Controller: Adaptto Mini, with high speed charge coil.

Or is this just a stupid idea?!? Give me your worst, I can take it!

Thanks in advance.

eTrike said:

Follow the links in his sig for more data. Looks to be 88% peak efficiency.

I'm curious what type of load the single axle can support. The Terra Motor A4000i appears to use this single axle setup and is 118kg with capacity for 2 people(140kg?). It would be robust enough for front tadpole trike wheels in that case. :twisted:

We are motor supplier of Terra. The single axle motor can bearing more weight than double axle type due to bigger dimension.
Meanwhile, we make special/high quality shaft while compared with other motor suppliers.

Robert

Headway 15ah cells will sag like a maniac.
You ll need to raise the voltage to 70-80v.
The bigger charging coil ll probably damage Mini-e controller, get the Max-e.
The 3kw motor isnt oversized for your application.
Please create a thread dedicated to your build, you ll get alot more inputs without hijack a selling thread

eTrike said:
Do you have a motor which would be suitable for replacing the wheels like this?

http://dev.zapworld.com/chinese/zap-electric-truck-dual-wheel-drive

I saw this web, but no more information on wheel size.
We have several type motor suitable for electric truck.
1. Integrated wheel motor - single shaft type. - 10inch-16inch, 500w-8000w
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/group/Electric-Single-Shaft-Motor/1389549_258014372.html
2. electric car hub motor - you can match with various size of wheel rim. - 1000w-8000w
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/group/Electric-Car-Hub-Motor/1389549_257770682.html
3. Mid-drive Hub Motor 8000w
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/group/BLDC-PMSM-Non-Hub-motor/1389549_500048218.html

mikke said:
Hello
i was looking for some information on your hub motor 12" 500W 205 28H Export type/V2 Electric Scooter Hub Motor, i've looked in website and did not find any of these.
- moment of inertia
- Ld and Lq
- Self inductance and mutual inductance.
- back emf constant.
Is it possible to get them ?

Best regards.

Hello Mikke,

Thank you for your interest.
For above data, as checked with our Engineer, they are not available so far.
If any news, will keep you informed.

Best Regards

Anyone care to comment on how the performance of the QS 205 50H compares to a cromotor?

Specifically, I'm interested to see V3 motor performs with the fewer poles..

Stielz said:
Anyone care to comment on how the performance of the QS 205 50H compares to a cromotor?

Specifically, I'm interested to see V3 motor performs with the fewer poles..

Ditto.....

I'm thinking of a large moto build. This is ideal.

Samd said:
I'm thinking of a large moto build. This is ideal.

Thank you for your interest, sample is available.
If it's ok, I would like to make a PI accordingly.

Best Regards

Here is latest news about QS 205 New Spoke Hub Motor.

The workblank of new side covers (brake cover and freewheel cover) are ready.
There is little problem about brake cover, the distance between disc and side cover is 14.2mm.
It should be above 15mm generally, we plan to add a 1.5mm iron ring on it.
The iron ring estimated to be ready within 2-3 working days.
The workblank of new side covers will be painted (about 100sets), and estimated to be ready within 1-2 working days.
Meanwhile, the axle are under producing.

Hopefully, all the kits will be ready before 10th July, 2015.
If all went smoothly, the new motors which booked will be ready on time (15-16th July, 2015).

Attached drawing "QS 205 3kW Spoke Hub Motor 150mm Dropouts New Drawing 2015.07.02.pdf"
& "QS NEW 205 50H 3kW QSMOTOR Quotation & SPEC.pdf" for reference.

For more information about picture, test report & other data, I will updated it later accordingly.

Best Regards
Best Regards

Attachments

• QS 205 3kW Spoke Hub Motor 150mm Dropouts New Drawing 2015.07.02.pdf
    220.5 KB · Views: 156
RobertC said:
Is there any way this new motor can be used in a mid-mount configuration?

Thanks in advance!

If you are handy with the steel and stick then yes. This mad one uses a regular Crystalyte HS3540, and the hub motor is mid mounted. It will however eat some real estate and you will end up with a wider frame then most builds, and you might find less room for batteries. But you will get your weight centralized and away from the rear hub.

P1000083-1.jpg

P1000046.jpg

P1000048.jpg

Back