Stealth FUTR owners builds and pics

fullonoob said:
Hey Im ready to order my rear shock. which one should I go for?

1. http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00FLTZ2ZS/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1439853386&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SY200_QL40&keywords=dnm+shock&dpPl=1&dpID=41aSiUPmucL&ref=plSrch

2. http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00LM3FPMC/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1439853386&sr=8-2&pi=AC_SY200_QL40&keywords=dnm+shock&dpPl=1&dpID=51I5JHoG4zL&ref=plSrch

3. http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B012C9ZF10/ref=mp_s_a_1_11?qid=1439853745&sr=8-11&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70&keywords=dnm+shock

Chucko, go with number 2 that's what I have currently on my bike. The air shock number 1 is just too light. I actually have one, and it's a bit too short as well with 200mm front forks.

I think I tried to order that one 2 weeks ago and they only had the 190 even though it says 220 as an option in title but it's not available when you buy. So I went to ebay and bought there.

chucho said:
Ok, i went to the web to find out (try to learn something new every day :mrgreen: )
But they are loads of things called "spanner" :lol:
m_pic_ph05.jpg

Box spanner(G), multiC spanner(G), C-spanner(B)
What is the one you are talking about?

http://www.utahtrikes.com/PROD-438.html

Rodney64 said:
Bleeding my brakes.

Nice handle bar :!:

Thank you wojtec :!: So it is (G)"Box Spanner"

Rodney64 said:
chucho said:
Thank you wojtec :!: So it is (G)"Box Spanner"

Chucko, you will need (G,B and D)

So ill need G and B cause i think i have something similar to B but maybe not the same... so just in case :mrgreen:
Thank you Rodney :!:

Rod, nice bleed kit. I That adaptor looks specific for your brakes. Are just cracking opne the bleed screw on the caliper and pushing out the old hydo oil into a catch?

Rix said:
Rod, nice bleed kit. I That adaptor looks specific for your brakes. Are just cracking opne the bleed screw on the caliper and pushing out the old hydo oil into a catch?

This kits will work with hope,'avid, formula and Hayes.'a syringe at either end.

fullonoob said:
the flux frame able to sit outside during the rain? those cable exit holes look hella big
The rain was driving in under our patio. So I had to bring her in

Not sure what I'm going to do with these forks. Looking at a beta and wife saw it. Ouch sore ear drum.

Hey guys, silly question but I might be confused on my terms. Does the MXUS motor need to be a 142mm dropout or 170? I presume 142 to fit in the 150mm wide dropouts of the Flux?

Mammalian04 said:
Hey guys, silly question but I might be confused on my terms. Does the MXUS motor need to be a 142mm dropout or 170? I presume 142 to fit in the 150mm wide dropouts of the Flux?

I haven't measured my MXUS Axle faces yet, but its a bit narrower than my TC480 axle which is a 162mm, so I am presuming it to be either a 142mm, even though I was thinking it was 145mm for some reason. Be that as it may, its the motor I got for my coming flux.

The coating is pretty thick, but its mild steel so even an 6 or 8mm stretch wouldn't matter.its pretty long.

Actually, second thought rix. I didn't measure mine but the Mxus dropped in like a keen hand into a fresh and unmolested glove.Snug as a bug.

Samd said:
Actually, second thought rix. I didn't measure mine but the Mxus dropped in like a keen hand into a fresh and unmolested glove.Snug as a bug.

That's perfect. I wish all of the hubmotors I mounted were that way. Sweet. Had to play so voodoo musical spacers, and modify caliper mounts to get things right.

Just had a 10 k ride. 9pm at night, just lovely. Still need the seat to go up a little and add some more links to the chain and then decide on how I'm going to change gears. Currently still running with a temporary battery 50 volt hot off charge 12s lipo. Still throws the front wheel up if you give it 150 amps too quick.

The avid brakes I've decided not too use. The adjusting knob is on the same side as the brake leaver! the twist grip will not fit up against the brake lever. This works.

I purchased a cheap set of shimano hydraulic brakes. I've had similar ones on my blue phasor and for my style of riding they were fine which is mostly flat with the odd trip to small hills.

Rodney64 said:
Just had a 10 k ride. 9pm at night, just lovely. Still need the seat to go up a little and add some more links to the chain and then decide on how I'm going to change gears. Currently still running with a temporary battery 50 volt hot off charge 12s lipo. Still throws the front wheel up if you give it 150 amps too quick.

The avid brakes I've decided not too use. The adjusting knob is on the same side as the brake leaver! the twist grip will not fit up against the brake lever. This works.

I purchased a cheap set of shimano hydraulic brakes. I've had similar ones on my blue phasor and for my style of riding they were fine which is mostly flat with the odd trip to small hills.

Did you get a top speed reading with OVS on 7?

Rix said:
Rodney64 said:

Did you get a top speed reading with OVS on 7?

It's on 7.
I have another controller so I'll give it a go Rick. I'm off to work now, when I get home I'll need to balance the 2 lipo packs and I can swap over controllers. I'm may have something to do with the throttle settings on this controller.

Back