CHEAP NEW ORIGINAL 18650 21700 BATTERY CELLS, POUCHES AND PACKS

Now i got my 29E Bosch pack running with a sheap BMS that fit OK from Aliexpress.
The pack is wery good so thanks Tumich for fast shippment and good product.20150817_220029.jpg

Good cells, that's for sure but has anyone really taken their time and analyzed the cells deeply.
I mean so they really match their specification 100%. No wear and tear or Chinese cells....

umejopa said:
Now i got my 29E Bosch pack running with a sheap BMS that fit OK from Aliexpress.
The pack is wery good so thanks Tumich for fast shippment and good product.

Nice BMS! Fit perfect like oryginal to Bosch.

vsop said:
what type of bms did you use?

The BMS is this that many sells
You need trim the plastic lid some and make solder flat on backside
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Bran...For-10-Packs-36V-Li-ion-Cell/32331612101.html
It take alitel high Protection Current consumption: ≤300UA but it OK if you use it regulary and charge it to 42V some time soo it balance the pack.
If you leave it for long time you should unplug the connector.
Will test it more whene starting commute next week.
//umejopa

umejopa said:
vsop said:
what type of bms did you use?

The BMS is this that many sells
You need trim the plastic lid some and make solder flat on backside
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Bran...For-10-Packs-36V-Li-ion-Cell/32331612101.html
It take alitel high Protection Current consumption: ≤300UA but it OK if you use it regulary and charge it to 42V some time soo it balance the pack.
If you leave it for long time you should unplug the connector.
Will test it more whene starting commute next week.
//umejopa
Now I have run I the 29E + BMS alitel more and week and take about 200-270wh from the pack one way and thats is OK .
Tested charged to 41V some day but then you get more sag at the end soo i need the 42V to safe side.
Will rebuild a other pack to 10S6P with my Panasonic to get alite more headroom and may get alitel faster to :D
Anyway the cell are good.
//umejopa

Which controller do you have? How many Amps? :)

tumich said:
Now I have the BEWO std 36-48V set to 15A (max 22A) and have only see 17A peak at wattmeter.
May set it higher later but whene only use PAS I will get skipping chaing on high gear back soo I will stay at this leavel to test for longer time. Have only 266km now.
The BMS say 30A cont. and Peak 40A and it have not trip yet. Have no plan to test to short and have a 15A MCB as backup and powerswith .
//Umejopa

umejopa said:
tumich said:
Now I have the BEWO std 36-48V set to 15A (max 22A) and have only see 17A peak at wattmeter.
The BMS say 30A cont. and Peak 40A and it have not trip yet. Have no plan to test to short and have a 15A MCB as backup and powerswith .
//Umejopa

Producer recommend for these Samsung max dc cont 2,75A and 8,25A peak.
So for 10S4P should be max 11A cont. and 33A peak (for get high capacity), If have higher discharge they have lower capacity.

Panasonic's PF's have better capacity on higher discharge. All depends on quantity of cells. If have alot of cells dc will lower per cell :p

tumich said:
umejopa said:
tumich said:
//Umejopa

Producer recommend for these Samsung max dc cont 2,75A and 8,25A peak.
So for 10S4P should be max 11A cont. and 33A peak (for get high capacity), If have higher discharge they have lower capacity.

Panasonic's PF's have better capacity on higher discharge. All depends on quantity of cells. If have alot of cells dc will lower per cell :p

Yes I thing this is what I can get from the 29E , Have seen 275wh some windy days and come down to 35.4V resting .
Will rebuild my 22V pack with PF to 10S6P soo that will be better only waiting for one BMS to come .
//umejopa

I have a KTM Macina 2013 old type motor with a second battery that I bought used. it is not keeping the charge, I accept any suggestion and counselling for recelling. Which of your staff you think is the most adequate ? Can I expect to have performances similar to the other Bosch Power Pack 400 ? Do you also offer the operation of recelling ? Thanks in advance for your kind reply.
Claudio

flangefrog said:
I scored a cheap ebike which had suffered a battery fire so made up a 14S5P battery with 70 of my Samsung 29E cells recently.

I used these nice battery holders, apparently made of heat proof material. Some of the cells were a bit hard to fit so I used a deburring tool to chamfer the edges of each hole. When putting the second holder on I tapped it lightly with a hammer to set it in place.
Would you share where you found them?

subscribed

tomjasz said:
flangefrog said:
I scored a cheap ebike which had suffered a battery fire so made up a 14S5P battery with 70 of my Samsung 29E cells recently.

I used these nice battery holders, apparently made of heat proof material. Some of the cells were a bit hard to fit so I used a deburring tool to chamfer the edges of each hole. When putting the second holder on I tapped it lightly with a hammer to set it in place.
Would you share where you found them?

I bought them from here:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-4-14-56-holes-18650-battery-holder-integrated-Used-for-4P14S-51-8V-10ah/32428290291.html
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/18650-li-ion-battery-pure-nickel-strip-3P2S-4P2S-5P2S-nickel-belt-lithium-battery-nickel-plate/32366776392.html

If they don't have the right size or quantity you can send them a message. Slow to send and slow shipping but got here eventually. Note that the bulk prices for both nickel and holders are pretty good. If you get nickel somewhere else make sure it's the right size for these holders, the nickel strips for the snap together holders or cells with no holders are a slightly different spacing. Also they're not always the same thickness, the stuff I got was 0.15mm.

Available sizes:
HTB1tlToHFXXXXa2XFXXq6xXFXXXf.jpg

The 180mm Φ115mm (180mm flat, 115mm diameter) heatshrink from here is perfect for the 5P holders, you can ask him for transparent if you prefer. He also sells silicone wire and all sorts of other heatshrink and tubing. Fast shipping and good service:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/191657288012

You can also get the holders from here:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-6pcs-4X14-integrated-not-stitching-18650-battery-holder-bracket-combination-electric-bike-battery-bracket/32411692467.html
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/plastic-battery-holder-for-18650-cell-52-holes-and-48v-10ah-battery/716013844.html

Some alternative staggered holders that include nickel plates:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/E-bike-li-ion-battery-bracket-48V-battery-pack-bracket-with-nickel-strip-14pcs-full-set/32374118905.html
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/48V-54-6V-Electric-bike-battery-bracket-13s5p-65-cells-lithium-battery-pack-bracket-full-set/32372373504.html

DasDouble said:
subscribed
You don't need to post to subscribe, just use the Subscribe Topic link at the bottom left of the page.

Hi there everyone,

I'm looking to buy some of these cells to rebuild a customers A2B battery. I've done some rebuilding over the years, but never used a spot welder, just soldered cells with tabs.

I'm getting ready to buy a battery tab spot welder - I've seen the posts on building one, but don't have the luxury of time to mess around with it & tweak the operation etc.

Looking at the Chinese welders & through the ES threads on their construction (poor or otherwise) & operation, does anyone have any suggestions or experience with these types?
eBay item# 171896679647
eBay item# 171866427870 has welding pens - this may be useful for larger packs, as the cells can be welded without fitting under the machine welding pins

Alternatively, what are you using, & how much messing around is req'd to get it right?

Thanks, Adrian

Allex said:
This one
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=68865

Thanks for the link, I saw this one, but the thread says out of stock - not shipping.

Have you been using this one?

New Sanyo NCR 18650 GA (3500mAh) available. More in first post. Also new, lower prices.

tumich said:
New Sanyo NCR 18650 GA (3500mAh) available. More in first post. Also new, lower prices.

Wow, lots of different types available at the moment, I really need to get some more. Very happy with my 29E cells.

Any opinions on Samsung INR-18650-35E vs Sanyo NCR18650 GA?

Sanyo (Panasonic) have better discharge rate than Samsung 35E but on lower drain rate both have similar capacity.
Discharge rate graph on first discharge cycles:
Panasonic-NCR18650GA_zpsy5pggtb4.gif

Did I get these discharge rates correct?
Sanyo RX is 20A, GA is 10A.
Panasonic PF is 10A.
Samsung 35E is 8A and 29E is 6A
LG MG1 is 10A.

What is your price for the Sony US18650 VTC2 and VTC5, and you confirmed they are genuine because those are the most counterfeit cells, from what I read.

So about 2 months for shipping by land/sea to North America, and one dude got lucky with a couple weeks to N.A.

From what I gather after reading all 12 pages, skimming the last 5 pages.
MG1 is a bit weaker
PG little edge ovver 29E
Panasonic/Sanyo is better then 35E.

I will buy two - 36V packs Tumich. Two packs with the most tabs already welded on as I do not have a tab welder, but I do have a adjustable 80W iron to use just in case.
I was thinking since they are mostly 10S4P for the MG1, 29E, 35E......I didnt get what the configuration was for PF and GA, so I can only assume they are the same 10S4P. The RX are just loose cells right.

I was thinking two PF 36V 11Ah packs. Those fit in the Bosch PowerPack 500 case?

markz said:
Did I get these discharge rates correct?
Sanyo RX is 20A, GA is 10A.
Panasonic PF is 10A.
Samsung 35E is 8A and 29E is 6A
LG MG1 is 10A.

What is your price for the Sony US18650 VTC2 and VTC5, and you confirmed they are genuine because those are the most counterfeit cells, from what I read.

So about 2 months for shipping by land/sea to North America, and one dude got lucky with a couple weeks to N.A.

From what I gather after reading all 12 pages, skimming the last 5 pages.
MG1 is a bit weaker
PG little edge ovver 29E
Panasonic/Sanyo is better then 35E.
I will buy two - 36V packs Tumich. Two packs with the most tabs already welded on as I do not have a tab welder, but I do have a adjustable 80W iron to use just in case.
I was thinking since they are mostly 10S4P for the MG1, 29E, 35E......I didnt get what the configuration was for PF and GA, so I can only assume they are the same 10S4P. The RX are just loose cells right.

I was thinking two PF 36V 11Ah packs. Those fit in the Bosch PowerPack 500 case?

Maximum doscharge by Sasmung 29E is 8,3A.
In my opinion LG MG1 are better than 29E. Both have nice capacity (2850-2900mAh) but recommended for lower discharge <3A cont. per cell.

Back