Vector bike and frame owners.

Is someone having a list of all parts of his bike? So when the Tornado is not available at the moment, maybe I can build my own one..^^

@Artur:

1.) What parts of the Tornado do you sell? For example whole batteries or just single ones?

2.) Is there any opportunity to buy the Typhoon with less expensive parts? I have a budget of just 4100€

Sorry for so many questions.. :(

Hello guys I'm 5'8 the frame looks long to me. I want to know if anyone is my height and if your able to sit up straight like a dirt bike. Pics would be great sitting on the bike. Now I run my med down hill bike seat all the way up short stem with 2 inch rise bars. Thanks for the help!

Iam the sam e height as you and yes you can sit up straight like a dirt bike but I use a very short head steam to achieve that.

Sorry don't have any pic at the moment but there's a moto style seat that made for the vector frame. With that you know your sitting upright.

broke said:
Ya i think it's ugly and I need it to look like a bike.

Yeah same oppinion. The more it looks like a dirtbike, the cooler it is :mrgreen: Maybe you can watch some pics of Kiwi, he made his bike really cool. Looks pretty much like a dirtbike! :)

Artur said:
We have redesigned a bit our moto seat, I'll show you tomorrow guys.

Awesome! Im shure it will look good. Also like your sidecovers. You are going more and more to the perfeckt way. No sorry, you are alredy on the perfeckt way. :D

Finally got the "Black Russian" going today enjoy :mrgreen:

Cheers Kiwi

Attachments

• IMG_2152.JPG
    IMG_2152.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 3,742
  • IMG_2153.JPG
    IMG_2153.JPG
    75.1 KB · Views: 3,742
  • IMG_2154.JPG
    IMG_2154.JPG
    86.3 KB · Views: 3,742
kiwiev said:
Finally got the "Black Russian" going today enjoy :mrgreen:

Cheers Kiwi

Awesome! Anyone alredy made a walk-around video? :)

Is anyone familiar with the NXUS Motor? I made a comparison with the NXUS 4506 and the Crystalyte 4080... Well the table says that the NXUS is better.. Any oppinions?

The webside I got this comparison from: http://www.ebikes.ca/tools/simulator.html

Attachments

• Motor 2+.PNG
    Motor 2+.PNG
    42.2 KB · Views: 1,953
Rear shock spring.
Im using 650lbs if im not mistaken and it too soft,im think of a 240 x 76mm 900lbs spring.
Does anyone know where I can order a stiffer coil spring for the DNM RCP-2?

gensem said:
Rear shock spring.
Im using 650lbs if im not mistaken and it too soft,im think of a 240 x 76mm 900lbs spring.
Does anyone know where I can order a stiffer coil spring for the DNM RCP-2?

I need a stiffer spring as well

My eye to eye is actually a little bit over 220mm and not 240mm. I think I ll have good news in a couple days.
:)

Almost done!

image10.jpg

image11.jpg

image12.jpg

image13.jpg

Nice ride bro! Not sure what size shock you have in the back but you may want to decrease the stroke length. You got a pretty steep head tube angle. Maybe it's just the angle though. I had the same issue. I pulled the dorado forks down as far as they could safely go as well.

Are those the CF dorados? If so badass!

What tires do fit into the Vector at the rear? 19" motorcycle rims maybe? Do you think the´ll fit?

Is it possible to use a zero stack headset with the Vector? I bought a Marzocchi 888 Bomber fork, and it appears that the steerer tube is just slightly too short. Looks like I'll need a new lower crown with a longer steerer tube. Ugh.

sh33p said:
Is it possible to use a zero stack headset with the Vector? I bought a Marzocchi 888 Bomber fork, and it appears that the steerer tube is just slightly too short. Looks like I'll need a new lower crown with a longer steerer tube. Ugh.
¨

What is "slightly too short"? 5 mm? 15 mm?
You could shave off about 10+ mm top and bottom of the head tube on the Vector, might be cheaper and easier to do then get new tripe clamps.

I think it needs a bit more. The quoted cost was like $20 between a new lower crown or shaving the head tube down.

macribs said:
sh33p said:
¨

What is "slightly too short"? 5 mm? 15 mm?
You could shave off about 10+ mm top and bottom of the head tube on the Vector, might be cheaper and easier to do then get new tripe clamps.

Back