HPC Revolution XXX

Alexey is the guy. All their contact info is on their Website but here's how I contact him; revolt2012info@gmail.com. Pricing depends on what/how you configure but the 160Pro Short is in the $400 USD range. Alexey can give you a firm price based on any mods.

Thanks Leeleeducati. I asked them if there is any diffrence in perfomance, power or torque between short and normal. Just need to know more about this motor.

No prob. there will be some reduction in performance between the normal and short versions but if space is limited then the short is the way to go... still the 160 pro short is rated for 10kw to 15kw, kinda crazy when you think about it.

Yes I know. I am having cromotor hub now. feeding it with 200A battery. But I have a feeling that this motor will be better. Cromotor is already having some problems from it's poor quality point.

can you see what guage the phase wires are? did alexey mention what the current rating is?

looks bloody awesome. I'm also looking at the 120s, though its got a power rating of a mere 2kw (it is tiny though).

I can't tell what the phase wires are? they appear to be doubled up each. Ya, he said around 140amps at the battery side should be fine for continuous use.

Karolis said:
Yes I know. I am having cromotor hub now. feeding it with 200A battery. But I have a feeling that this motor will be better. Cromotor is already having some problems from it's poor quality point.
this revolt 160short will eat up cromotor. it can be properly geard to your needs and has much better heat dissipation.
and the most important thing: you do not have to deal with large unsprung mass.

this build is soo cool. go on making it well and reliable.

Thought I'd post another couple of pics to gauge motor size vs. frame, it is a nice balance. When it's all done, the sides will be covered so the motor won't be exposed and it will look real stealth. Unfortunately I have some business travels ahead so not sure how much more I'll be able to complete in the next few weeks, but the mounts (or sub-frame) are next on the list to do.

Attachments

• IMG_1249.JPG
    IMG_1249.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 2,919
Motor subframe actually. That long rod will get turned down to four "spacers" between the motor plates. I'm using Easton Havens for bars, assembled bike can be seen on pg. 4. I like the heavy duty look of the 35mm bars.

On another note, the Hope X12 spacer kit worked perfectly. The now 157mm hub fits as it should have from the start. You can really see the dual layers of the V4's in this pic. I've had them on another bike also, they truly do dissipate heat well. Here I'll post another pic of the partially assembled bike again.

Attachments

• IMG_1275 (1).JPG
    IMG_1275 (1).JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 2,635
  • IMG_1271.JPG
    IMG_1271.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 2,635
yeah that seems to be one of the greatest frames out here^^
- made of aluminum so super light (hopefully also strong and long lasting)
- clamping dropouts
- nice place for the controller
- tapered headtube
- low C.O.G.

madin88 said:
yeah that seems to be one of the greatest frames out here^^
- made of aluminum so super light (hopefully also strong and long lasting)
- clamping dropouts
- nice place for the controller
- tapered headtube
- low C.O.G.
I want one for Christmas please :mrgreen:

Thanks for the comments guys. I'm in the process of making that sub-frame for motor mounting. The clamping drop outs were my design, these are the originals, only good for hub motors.

Attachments

• IMG_1286.JPG
    IMG_1286.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 2,516
Back