YOUTUBE RECOMMENDS :

Lots of stinky, smelly coal-powered train bits, but starting at 26:30 a bit about Magnus Volk. (ES Search found 6 matches: +"Magnus Volk"... until this post.) Stuff like what is today the "oldest working electric railway in the world" plus possibly the worlds only EV with potted palm trees in the salon.
[youtube]1pUxxAXA9y8[/youtube]

And of course his train was the "Work of Satan". Like todaze ebikes, in some peoples minds.

Co-pilot to pilot "Should have taken the ebikes". :cry:
[youtube]pHC1bqD1jOk[/youtube]

"Tapping into the collective consciousness of the world which is always an incredibly powerful thing to do." (Watt might make some think of Alt. Reality planet ES). Seen here:
[youtube]ku9edEKvGuY[/youtube]

Achtung, achtung!
[youtube]t0E_Ewe8g2Y[/youtube]

[youtube]WLC4VmRzQS0[/youtube]

Unfortunately cut short re Number 102... the "ebike". :cry:

"... and we'll have our streetcar electrified by next year." (Carson City, Nevada 1901)
[youtube]2iA-3RofJKQ[/youtube]

Recommended watching only if "premedicated":
[youtube]BnlYsYlfVJs[/youtube]

Perhaps "too serious" for some:
[youtube]cBVGzf-fFl0[/youtube]

July, 2013 C/net posting to Youtube "Always On - Why an e-bike could be your next ride":
[youtube]dBxXH91G-6M[/youtube]

(Just ignore [C]omments unless you have a strong stomach.)

Sometimes only a SUMO can cure the pain.
[youtube]0hTXZxYmWEQ[/youtube]

https://endless-sphere.com/forums/search.php?keywords=joule+thief
Glad to C it mentioned on here, because even I had heard of it a while back

Anyway, a channel recommendation for 'clive' from uk, a quite interesting channel that might have some interest

[youtube]K53beWYdIpc[/youtube]

I have to say there are def quite a few good and/or ( :mrgreen: ) interesting vids from this sob

[youtube]sVBy17B945w[/youtube]

WOW :roll:

[youtube]HI_mTCzpL-E[/youtube]

Watch and weep. My choice of weapon against the "car"? The Bettery-Electric `Cycle. :mrgreen:

nutspecial said:
. . . but what are these guys even doing in china

WATT??? The one guy, Winston bills himself as a "Writer/Director" (Posts to Youtube as "serpentza".)

Back