E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

I gues it should look something like this. Can't be the cheapest cells if you have low volt sag.
20150820mini.jpg

A beautiful morning trip at the beach:
20151020_153022_1.jpg

You're right .... I'm loving this rear motocross tyre :D
I'm currently using the bike for daily commute to work (16Km total) and I have not noticed a lot of wear yet. Some times ago with Halo Contra at the rear I noticed a very fast wear on road.

bigbore said:
You're right .... I'm loving this rear motocross tyre :D
I'm currently using the bike for daily commute to work (16Km total) and I have not noticed a lot of wear yet. Some times ago with Halo Contra at the rear I noticed a very fast wear on road.

U and me both the contras are super soft

22181030440_f64c09af09_z.jpg

"you see what happens Larry?? You see what happens when you F@!q$# a stranger in the a@@???"

hmmm my bike wont charge.....could be anything really...... I got XLR-ed.....Thankfully it was the cheapest of the fixes...

1abv said:
22181030440_f64c09af09_z.jpg

"you see what happens Larry?? You see what happens when you F@!q$# a stranger in the a@@???"

hmmm my bike wont charge.....could be anything really...... I got XLR-ed.....Thankfully it was the cheapest of the fixes...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0kfe5tkdD4 [youtube]I0kfe5tkdD4[/youtube]

The big Lebowski, love that show. Yah, this happened to me, I replaced the XLR plug with XT150s, never had another problem since.

bigbore said:
Rix said:
Very nice Simone, Come ti trovi la rota MC?

Mi ci trovo benissimo! E' una bomba! :mrgreen:

Sono felice!!! Non e ancora trovato qualche uno quella cambiato alla rota MC ritorni alla rota MTB. Better get back to English. I am glad you like the MC rear wheel and find it to be the bomb :mrgreen: . Even though there is a slight weight penalty, in 3 years, I have only flatted the MC once, and that was riding through a construction site and I picked up a nail.

Rix said:
bigbore said:
Rix said:
Very nice Simone, Come ti trovi la rota MC?

Mi ci trovo benissimo! E' una bomba! :mrgreen:

Sono felice!!! Non e ancora trovato qualche uno quella cambiato alla rota MC ritorni alla rota MTB. Better get back to English. I am glad you like the MC rear wheel and find it to be the bomb :mrgreen: . Even though there is a slight weight penalty, in 3 years, I have only flatted the MC once, and that was riding through a construction site and I picked up a nail.

Grande!
Tell me your best advice about which pressure should I inflate the rear MC tyre.
I rode for the first week with a rear tyre pressure of 15PSI (very good on the sand and lose stuff) but last ride I hit the edge of a sidewalk and seemed to me that the rim touched the edge of the sidewalk at speed of about 20Km/h, nothing broke but I had the impression that the rear tube could be pinch flatted if I keep doing things like that.
So yesterday I increased the rear pressure at 17,5PSI and I'm going to try the rear tyre that way.

="bigboreSono felice!!! Non e ancora trovato qualche uno quella cambiato alla rota MC ritorni alla rota MTB. Better get back to English. I am glad you like the MC rear wheel and find it to be the bomb :mrgreen: . Even though there is a slight weight penalty, in 3 years, I have only flatted the MC once, and that was riding through a construction site and I picked up a nail.

Grande!
Tell me your best advice about which pressure should I inflate the rear MC tyre.
I rode for the first week with a rear tyre pressure of 15PSI (very good on the sand and lose stuff) but last ride I hit the edge of a sidewalk and seemed to me that the rim touched the edge of the sidewalk at speed of about 20Km/h, nothing broke but I had the impression that the rear tube could be pinch flatted if I keep doing things like that. So yesterday I increased the rear pressure at 17,5PSI and I'm going to try the rear tyre that way

[/quote]

Bravo Simone, I was running my tires at a minimum of 22-23PSI, not because of pinch concerns but because I don't want to have the tire slip on the rim, and rip the valve stem away from the tube. But then I discovered my Tire pressure gauge was faulty. I have since dropped my PSI to 20 with out any troubles and love it. I would say for protection against curbs for denting the rim, I would run at least 18PSI. Hey Emmett, if you are reading this, chime in please.

Rix said:
Anyway, I shared this because if save someone else 16 hours of trouble by checking the brake lever plunger screw, its worth it, even at the price of me looking like a tard. :roll:

Ouch that is a touch lesson.

Yep, backing out the lever adjust all the way is a necessary pre-bleed step, otherwise you have preload on the plunger and can't fully fill the system with enough fluid.

voicecoils said:
Rix said:
Anyway, I shared this because if save someone else 16 hours of trouble by checking the brake lever plunger screw, its worth it, even at the price of me looking like a tard. :roll:

Ouch that is a touch lesson.

Yep, backing out the lever adjust all the way is a necessary pre-bleed step, otherwise you have preload on the plunger and can't fully fill the system with enough fluid.

Had an epic ride today in northern California again. Your old stompin ground, well sort of. Anyway my brakes worked perfectly. Again thanks for the transfer devices.

Hi there Stealthites,

Got delivery of a Domino full length twist throttle with microswitch for fitting to a stock standard Stealth Fighter, primarily for the full length throttle, but also to incorporate regen braking in twist grip.
My son and I were checking things out prior to installing and came across the following hiccup; the microswitch seems to be open when throttle closed and closes as throttle rolls back, which means that with the stock Fighter Crystalyte controller, regen is activated as throttle is rolled on ! That's not very useful. does anyone know of a work around for this ? Can I mod the throttle switch to be NC at rest and NO when throttle is turned, or can I mod the controller to take a reverse signal to normal ? Or do I just got me a full length throttle and keep the original Stealth regen button ?

I bought a second one for my Flux build, for which I will use an Adaptto controller, and I thought I read in a post that they can be programmed to activate regen on either a closed or open switch, can anyone confirm if that is the case?

Thanks, appreciate any advice.

Got myself a Domino as well, for my Beta build. I am just a bit worries that the brake handle will be to far away from the grip.
Sure you can set the adaptto controller for a reverse switch position. So Domino on that will work no prob!

You could wire it through a 5 pin relay , with terminals 87 and 87A it`ll give you the choice of N.O or N.C. . I`m talking automotive type relays here . Just gotta find room to fit it somewhere . There are very small ones available now .

Thanks Brute,
So I would need to run a separate 12V supply throught the microswitch and relay coil, I will have to check if the Domino microswitch can handle 12V. Now as far as getting the 12V supply from the Stealth Fighter, can anyone direct me to the right wires ? My search skills are rubbish, but I did try searching this topic for "Stealth wiring diagram", surely within 484 pages someone has posted one, but I could not find one, does anyone know if a stealth wiring diagram is buried in the topic, or elsewhere in the forum, or somewhere else ?? I am sure others would find this useful too.

JB

SUNDRIVE said:
Thanks Brute,
So I would need to run a separate 12V supply throught the microswitch and relay coil, I will have to check if the Domino microswitch can handle 12V. Now as far as getting the 12V supply from the Stealth Fighter, can anyone direct me to the right wires ? My search skills are rubbish, but I did try searching this topic for "Stealth wiring diagram", surely within 484 pages someone has posted one, but I could not find one, does anyone know if a stealth wiring diagram is buried in the topic, or elsewhere in the forum, or somewhere else ?? I am sure others would find this useful too.

JB
Hey sundrive, just a thought does the fighter have a crystalite controller. There's a chance there is a alternative solder pads on the board for brake hi or brake low. Might be just a case of swapping your brake wires. I think maybe ebikes ca might be able to help if you shoot em a email as they sell xlyte controllers

SUNDRIVE said:
Thanks Brute,

JB
I don`t know how much current you would be drawing but I think a 24V relay would handle 48+volts at low current ok ,less than 15 amps ?

Back